Your worst start to a season?

This season has been my worst in a while.

Beat Man City, drew with Birmingham, then lost to Arsenal (main rivals in the fight for this seasons title). Oh well, 5 points adrift of the top now after 6 odd games, but then again I finished 8 points clear last season, so I should still be more than capable of getting to the top before Christmas.

this is my worst run in over 10 years of playing CM/FM

i got Forest Promoted via the play offs in my 3rd season, my 1st full season in the prem ended in disaster, i lost my first 13 games in a row as the screen shots will show you..

I did keep faith with the same squad and got promoted back to the prem the season after which im now about to start..

results

table

Promotion

this is my worst run in over 10 years of playing CM/FM

i got Forest Promoted via the play offs in my 3rd season' date=' my 1st full season in the prem ended in disaster, i lost my first 13 games in a row as the screen shots will show you..

I did keep faith with the same squad and got promoted back to the prem the season after which im now about to start..

results

table

Promotion

Why is the game date the same on the Premier table and the Championship table??

The worst that springs to mind (even though I didn't think it was all that bad) was on CM when Atletico Madrid were in the Spanish 2nd Division. Won 3, drew 1, lost 2. Got sacked after 6 games, which is what makes it the worst "start".:(

I also got Leverkusen relegated the season after they were in the real life CL final, so I'd imagine I didn't start too well then either.

The worst that springs to mind (even though I didn't think it was all that bad) was on CM when Atletico Madrid were in the Spanish 2nd Division. Won 3, drew 1, lost 2. Got sacked after 6 games, which is what makes it the worst "start".:(

I also got Leverkusen relegated the season after they were in the real life CL final, so I'd imagine I didn't start too well then either.

Oh my god that's well bad.. I feel sorry for you that's bang out lol :thdn:

Star Striker (my only Striker pretty much and assman's choice as the team's best player) got hobbled in a pre-season friendly. He gets 4 months of daytime telly while we head for relegation. Fantastic.

Archived