Transfer - Bojan

Bojan has been released from Barcelona after the first season but picked up an injury which will last for 3-5 months.

As you would expect, loads of clubs were interested in getting him on the cheap, including me. So eventually after i

offered a good contract and him accepting, i get a message in my inbox saying he failed a medical and the contract

was canceled.

After, only one or two teams were interested in him, but i dont want to lose out on buying him. So should i just keep

offering the best contracts (so he will accept) knowing he will just get rejected in the medical. Or is it safe to wait while

he recovers from the injury knowing a club cant sign him before he recovers?

I dont think that some clubs would take the risk of siging a player who was injuered for over 4 months. Its unfair to call it lazy programming unless you can back it up with solid facts of occasions when clubs have signed a player currently out injured.

I cant personally recall any club doing it recently.

I dont think that some clubs would take the risk of siging a player who was injuered for over 4 months. Its unfair to call it lazy programming unless you can back it up with solid facts of occasions when clubs have signed a player currently out injured.

I cant personally recall any club doing it recently.

Middlesbrough did this with Roberth Huth after he'd failed a medical after breaking his ankle.

Cool, thanks for the input guys.

I doubt this would make a difference, but ive been taking him on trial for 4 weeks (the maximum) then when that finnishes, offer him another trial till he gets gets fit so i can offer him a contract.

Then if there is any wars with other clubs trying to sign him, maybe he would want to pick my team more?

I'm a slow gamer and since my opening post its only been about 2 months in game time, so he still has about 2 more months till hes fit again.

Archived