I don't want a goalkeeper >:[

Every two weeks, or so, I get offered a player. That's fine.

For the past season, without fail, the player has been a goalkeeper. Is the game trying to tell me I need a back-up keeper? Have I accidently announced I'm looking for a keeper?

The transfer rumours in press conferences always involve keepers as well. My current keepers are going to start worrying at this rate.

Ass Man Team report

a) how does he rate compared to other players

b) what is the perceived weakness of the team as reported by the Ass man

c) most likely you have a few GK's on your short list that other team managers pick up on and offer them to you

Report says we're weakest in defense

There were two players in the shortlist (removed now, I'll see if that makes a difference). One goalkeeper, one AMC.

When I go to sign them (up to the contract offering), the ass man always says "would not be a worthwhile signing"

defence includes the GK I would think

When you do your scout search, if the report is say decent or less (e.g. they would be no good for you) remove them from your short list. I think this will save you future player offers for players you dont want / are not rated as good enough for you

i had the same thing....but it was actually to do with not having adequate backup for my first choice keeper (i.e. i only had youngsters). however, my keeper got injured so i was forced to blood two of my young keepers (both good prospects). since then the keeper rumours have gone and i dont seem to be gettin offered keepers at the moment

Archived