Best Keeper?

Guest bzrk

Guest bzrk

Coming to an end of my first season with Man Utd and looks like i'll win prem and hopefully champs league, so mega budget next season! Havent touched goalkeeping area and am struggling along at the moment with both senior goalies injured!

Who is best keeper I can realistically hope to sign in the summer?

Guest bzrk

Coming to an end of my first season with Man Utd and looks like i'll win prem and hopefully champs league, so mega budget next season! Havent touched goalkeeping area and am struggling along at the moment with both senior goalies injured!

Who is best keeper I can realistically hope to sign in the summer?

my scouts ( all world class and had 19-20 ratings for both scouting ability ) rate amelia as a quality signing and he done very well for me and is as good as cech in the game imo. dosen't concede alot if you have a decent backline

my scouts ( all world class and had 19-20 ratings for both scouting ability ) rate amelia as a quality signing and he done very well for me and is as good as cech in the game imo. dosen't concede alot if you have a decent backline

B.Foster is the ideal man to replace VDS.

Otherwise, look at H.Lloris, M.Neuer or J.Hart. All young and become fantastic GKs.

Lloris probably edges it, becomming the best there is but J.Hart has the English nationality so is a favourite of mine icon_smile.gif

Why spend loads if you can get quality for cheap?

Bogdan Lobont is what you need!

12 games in the first season and have only conceded 4!! And he's got a lot of clean sheets atm! 17 Apps, 9 Conc, 11 Cln!!

B Foster turns out pretty solid. Ustari is great. Artur Boruc is totally dependable. I've had Cech inbetween the sticks for two seasons and I wish I could go back to Boruc! A lot of goals get conceded by Cech when the ball bounces off him and the opposition tap in the rebound - frustrating.

Get Dean Bouzanis in as an understudy for the long term replacement.

I signed Fabianski from Arsenal for my Ipswich team and he has been absolutely fantastic. Single handedly won me my first major trophy - the FA Cup! But this was in 2012 so you might want to keep Foster until then coz Fabianski will still be quite young and will need experience before he is ready. Maybe buy him as understufy to Foster and gradually start playing him til you see how good he becomes. icon_smile.gif

a GK thread without the name Akineev? icon_razz.gif

Benoit Costil is never rated by scouts, worth only £400K but he becomes a legend. if i didn't have Ben Foster i would have used Costil.

Stekelenburg isn't cheap, but he's great when you play him consistantly.

buffon has been my best had him at chelsea obviously helped by great defence but didnt concede a goal at stamford bridge in the whole season and only conceded 15 all year in league

value for money definately s frey

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by longyt:

bouzanis...icon_smile.gif..no aussie or liverpool bias here...

ustari is quality in my game has a PA of 196 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd agree with Bouzanis...

He is the ONLY Wonderkid GK I have ever found... Still 8 years until he reaches his golden years (In my reserves though, have Akinfeev and Enyeama for first team ATM).

Vincent Enyeama is quality.

I have signed him for Pompey and he has only let in 3 goals in 11 games and I am currently top of the Premiership in the 2nd season.

Costil is another good youg keeper, but Enyeama every time for me.

the best keeper is frey as he is the best age and is very consistent. i wood by amelia for bench or something for when frey gets too old because young goalies are too inconsistent and play 5's or 6's a lot which affects ur teams performance

Archived