Football Manager 2009 key-code

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

This is my first post.

I have a problem installing FM2009 on my desktop with windows XP. When prompted for the key-code, i am tols that i am not connected to the internet. I am connected. I checked the SI page and forum and was directed to a "fix2" download. i downloaded this but this did not work. i still have the same problem. I went to GAME, where it was purchased as a gift (i have no receipt). GAME advised me that i need to contact SI direct who will provide a replacement key-code. I done this on 5th January and still havent heard from them. Have GAME given me the correct information or can anyone advise me better as i am beginning to get impatient?

Any help would be appreciated.

I've got the same problem!!!!! "Football manager 2009 activate tool.

Activation failed with error:-1. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again."

Have double and cross checked the key code about 100 times now. This is my sekond version of the game. The first one i delivered in today and I got a new one. This doesn't work either! =(

Have also tried the "Known Issues Tread" But still it doesn't work! =(

I've got the same problem!!!!! "Football manager 2009 activate tool.

Activation failed with error:-1. Please make sure you use the correct key and try again."

Have double and cross checked the key code about 100 times now. This is my sekond version of the game. The first one i delivered in today and I got a new one. This doesn't work either! =(

Have also tried the "Known Issues Tread" But still it doesn't work! =(

Enter your key in http://keycheck.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/.

It will tell you what is the right key.

It is hard to distinguish between i and 1 and o and 0 on the keycode so that may be why.

Let me know you get it working. :thup:

If you're struggling, read the known issues thread.

If you've read it and you're still struggling, there's a Customer Services link in that thread. Register with it using your login details from here, and raise a support ticket. The guys will contact you, and authenticate you.

Sorry for your hassle but this is 100% resolvable amd they will get you up and running.

I installed without steam....Do you think I shall try with steam??

I don't know..The message that's keep coming up is: That we should use the forums to resolve our problems...

Have read everything that I think could resolve the problem...If I don't get help in about a week from now. I will return the game and have my money back!

i have just totally uninstalled Steam and in the softanchor screen where it asks for the product key i chose the phone activation option. The phone activation was not available to me before, when steam was on my system. I have selected this and phoned the number for my area(u.k.). It took about 6 minutes and i was given authorisation keys using an IVR(i.e. press 1 for this and press 2 for that). It was an 0808 tel. number so it might be costly but i was too tired to care. its now installing. I hope this helps because I can appreciate your frustration.

• 1 year later...

Archived