New to Football Manager

Hi Everyone im totally new to Football Manager but recently i have wanted to have a crack at a football Manager game. Im getting Football Manager 09 but i dont know which laptop to get. Im not good at understanding all the requirements it needs so could you tell me which laptop is the best to get to make sure it dont crash and i have enough memory to play it. Obviuosly the more expensive the better the laptop but do you know a good laptop for around £500 that would work FM09 easily without any problems. Thank you for your help

Hi Everyone im totally new to Football Manager but recently i have wanted to have a crack at a football Manager game. Im getting Football Manager 09 but i dont know which laptop to get. Im not good at understanding all the requirements it needs so could you tell me which laptop is the best to get to make sure it dont crash and i have enough memory to play it. Obviuosly the more expensive the better the laptop but do you know a good laptop for around £500 that would work FM09 easily without any problems. Thank you for your help

mate im playing on a 4 yr old machine and cant say ive had any problems post 9.0.2

I did buy CM about 5 years ago and after a few logins on my pc it stopped loading up because there wasnt enough space. Im rubbish at understanding the requirements because im not a computer wizz kid. I just dont wanna buy a laptop and find out it aint big enough to work FM Manager 09

You want to have a WHAT? A CRACK! How dare you, get off this forum right away. (Good impression of some of the self appointed bastions of forum law on here methinks).

I'm not sure if you are joking or if your English isn't good enough to understand what the OP is saying.

If it's a joke, it's a bad one.

The OP is new on here and there is no reason not to give him a break from this kind of posts.

Don't go into shops thinking that.

Also, search the forums. There are a million threads asking about laptops in your price range.

Archived