Players dont wanna go to affiliated clubs?

I am playing with Arsenal right now and I am on year 2014.. Leeds came back to Premier League.. And they're my affiliated club.. I have some young player that need to have match experiences but I dont think they will be able to play in my team, therefore I'd like to loan them to Leeds, so they get to play but everytime I want to loan my players to Leeds, my players always reject it..

Any reason why they reject? Leeds is playing in Premier League!

• Administrators

To be honest in England when your feeder club gets to the same league as you, the 'relationship' is normally broken off, so it's unusual that they're still your affiliate. If you have a save game showing this, please upload it to the FTP and we'll take a look.

Thanks.

We've raised this issue and Paul C is aware

Back-up & hot prospect players signed with this player status whinge they don't have first team football, and not yet ready for premier football but dont get requersted for loan by other clubs nor will they go to an affiliated club

I had same problems when I was playing in Turkish league as well..

Relationships dont get broken off because I was playing with Galatasaray and I had some problems in that league too..

My affiliated clubs were from second division and they promoted to first division and I had two affiliated clubs in first division :)

Archived