Wonderkid or Not?

This is weird..

I am playing with Galatasaray. I've won UEFA Cup in my 2nd year and I bought ****.. He played around 10 games for me and became wonderkid throughout the season.. And he was superb..

Then I bought **** as a goalkeeper from **** because they relegated and he was wonderkid at Valladolid.. So, he plays great for me now and when I click to profile, his reputation now says continental instead of wonderkid.. And I immediately checked ****'s profile too, it says continental now for him as well..

Am I doing something wrong? Why are they became continental? They were wonderkids last season

Wonderkids are players under a certain age with the potential to be very good players.

This will change when they are no longer young enough to be considered a wonderkid. They now have a continental reputation, meaning they are very well respected.

Also, please do not name player names in this forum as some user won't want to see that information. I have starred out the names for you.

When they get to a certain age they are no longer called wonderkids - what age are they now in your game?

Well both of my players are 20 years old.. They were wonderkid last season. I bought GK as a wonderkid and he's not wonderkid anymore this year..

On the other hand, I had a forward who was 19 years old and became wonderkid last season but he isnt wonderkid anymore this year as well..

Wonderkids are players under a certain age with the potential to be very good players.

This will change when they are no longer young enough to be considered a wonderkid. They now have a continental reputation, meaning they are very well respected.

Also, please do not name player names in this forum as some user won't want to see that information. I have starred out the names for you.

Both of my players are 20 years old right now, as I've read your message, I went back to my game and I saw some other players who are 20 years old and known as wonderkid's.

I just realized now that one of my other forward also lost his wonderkid status. So I now have 3 players who were wonderkid's last season and lost their wonderkid status this year.

I think I'm doing something wrong.

read the post above

i had about 10 wonerkids at 1 time after buying all the best players i could find for real-madrid & i can asure you NONE of them have got worse, infact most of them are now 20.000.000+ players :)

read the post above

i had about 10 wonerkids at 1 time after buying all the best players i could find for real-madrid & i can asure you NONE of them have got worse, infact most of them are now 20.000.000+ players :)

I see.. So there's nothing I did wrong then..

Thanks.. I thought I was doing something wrong :)

Doesnt it matter what club your at? Eg. You need to be at a top team for the 'wonderkid' label to come up, or has that been taken out. Like I dont think Ive had a wonderkid label at rangers yet when I loan the players out the label comes up in the description. It kind of annoys me as in my Rangers save we got taken over by a wealthy Russian who has helped me turn them into a European powerhouse. You would think that we could tell if the guy is a wonderkid

Archived