Help me start a new game

OK basically im tired of usual fm managing in england, spain etc..

im looking to start a new game in an unusual league (can be in europe) or anywhere else in the world.

2 rules

1. can have any ammount of international players basically no or minimal rules on registration within the club

2. not be in england, australia(the a-league is a bugfest), spain, italy, france, germany.

and thats it PLEASE HELP ME!

I know Holland has very little restrictions if any regarding buying non-EU players.

hmm soz forgot holland of the list... if anyone can say one just a league where 1 team dominates i just want to build them up and dominate europe if possible... :)

Try Scotland. Any club outside the old firm (which is Rangers and Celtic in case you dont know) should provide you with a challenge because most international class players will probably not want to play in Scotland. There is also the under 21 and substitute goalkeeper rules that will limit your substitute options. Remember also that there isn't all that much prize money available in Scotland.

Try Scotland. Any club outside the old firm (which is Rangers and Celtic in case you dont know) should provide you with a challenge because most international class players will probably not want to play in Scotland. There is also the under 21 and substitute goalkeeper rules that will limit your substitute options. Remember also that there isn't all that much prize money available in Scotland.

yeh scotland is just miniature england...

So far my options are

Cruzeiro

yeh scotland is just miniature england...

So far my options are

Cruzeiro

How about Romania? They used to be a country of decent teams, i remmeber 10-15 years ago Steau B got to the Champions League... but football here has dwindled.

Could be an interested challenge conquering europe...

Try Belgium. Pretty sure that they don't have any restrictions on signing non-eu players so you should be able to pick up some good south americans. Gremio in Brazil have quite a few good youngsters so they also might be worth a look.

Some nations' leagues that might be of interest to you;

1) Sweden

2) Greece

3) Bulgaria

4) Serbia

5) Ukraine

All great leagues with lots of potential and are fairly regulated in terms of non-EU players.

could you recomend some teams... (anyone)

Archived