managerial discipline

just wondering what causes players to be worried by lack of managerial discipline!

iv just won four trophies, but of my best players are slightly concerned.

can anyone shed some light on this

just wondering what causes players to be worried by lack of managerial discipline!

iv just won four trophies, but of my best players are slightly concerned.

can anyone shed some light on this

it's a little messed up tbh. i told bendtner that he'd get a chance in the first team, several players are "slt" because i said this. bendtner has scored 10 in 14 since my response, but other players are still worried by the lack of manegerial discipline.

i've had plenty of occasions since where i've told players that i'm the boss. doesn't seem to get rid of the "slt" though.

it's a little messed up tbh. i told bendtner that he'd get a chance in the first team, several players are "slt" because i said this. bendtner has scored 10 in 14 since my response, but other players are still worried by the lack of manegerial discipline.

i've had plenty of occasions since where i've told players that i'm the boss. doesn't seem to get rid of the "slt" though.

I've only seen this once.

I think it does come from not fining players for getting sent off.

My captain at the time was the unhappy player. So, a few games later he gets sent off. So I thought, right, I'll show you managerial discipline and fined him.

He then got unhappy because he thought he'd been treated unfairly.

You can't win with this.

• 7 months later...

Archived