Opponent Instruction screen, wasted space suggestion.

On the opponent instruction screen there is a huge amount of wasted space below the Tight Marking, Closing Down, Show onto foot, and Tackling options. Would it be possible to add the players attributes to this screen, ie pace, bravery, foot abilities etc., that one uses to make these decisions? Here's a screen shot to give an idea of what I would like to see.

<a  href=oppinstructionswithtextpf9.jpg' alt='opp

Would be a lot simpler than having to open each players screen to see his attributes and then close it and make your selections.

Great idea, I like it. I remember about a year or so ago another user, possibly Stan Petrov, posted his mock-ups of suggested graphical improvements to FM which, luckily, were seen by Ter. They were truly great.

But this is a good idea too.

Great idea, I like it. I remember about a year or so ago another user, possibly Stan Petrov, posted his mock-ups of suggested graphical improvements to FM which, luckily, were seen by Ter. They were truly great.

But this is a good idea too.

Yeah, I was hoping by posting with a screen shot that it would get some positive feedback and be seen by Ter. Hopefully not hard to add, if not in a patch (not sure if graphics are something that can be changed in a patch?), then FM10.

Archived