Baby You Can Have Whatever You Like.

Will the other big clubs ever go bankrupt because they seem to be spending absurd amounts of money every season without ever going into the red. I on the other hand spend at least 40 million euros and am already in the red while realmadrid chelsea or roma spend at least 80 to 100 million euros each year and still have more than enough for the next season.

all the big 4's in england italy and spain are doing well and are snapping any players who are doing well and not playing them. they tend to pay alot for that player and not play him and do the same the next season which is stupid because if im the one who does that my club will go into bankruptcy.

im in 2014 and none of the above has happened. they might not qualify for champions league but they have never been relegated and are not in debt. they still make a profit at the end of each year even with their absurd spending and i dont think its gonna stop. the only reason why i made this thread is why they dont suffer from their spendings and yet i do when i spend too much.

Archived