Who else has experienced:

It's already in the bugs forum, and I'm sure SI will have someone on it sooner or later, but its something I've only really noticed today when I was sat there paying rather a lot of attention to the game (usually playing CoD whilst sat at the PC during matches periodically checking the score) that my player strode through and put the ball in the net, only for the opposition to get a goal kick.

I know the ME is a representation of what the game has generated, but still, seeing the ball go over the line and into the back of the net leaves you feeling robbed no matter what spin you try to put on it. I've now noticed this little bug twice in two games and now I've told a couple of mates about it, they've been watching their own games in more detail, and they too have noticed it.

Just to clarify, this isn't bashing etc, if anything it should be considered more of an exercise in gathering a bit more information on it.

It's already in the bugs forum, and I'm sure SI will have someone on it sooner or later, but its something I've only really noticed today when I was sat there paying rather a lot of attention to the game (usually playing CoD whilst sat at the PC during matches periodically checking the score) that my player strode through and put the ball in the net, only for the opposition to get a goal kick.

I know the ME is a representation of what the game has generated, but still, seeing the ball go over the line and into the back of the net leaves you feeling robbed no matter what spin you try to put on it. I've now noticed this little bug twice in two games and now I've told a couple of mates about it, they've been watching their own games in more detail, and they too have noticed it.

Just to clarify, this isn't bashing etc, if anything it should be considered more of an exercise in gathering a bit more information on it.

I've seen this, it went through the goal, through the net for a corner. I just used my imagination and imagined that, because I am Marine, that the goals were ripped and went through a hole, the referee thinking it had gone wide.

Well I couldn't do much to compensate for seeing the ball lodged firmly in the goal against the net, not having passed through or anything lol. The next game another rifled into the top corner and against wasn't given.

Archived