Unfair fixtures!

Im Spurs at the moment, and for the last three seasons, I've had to play Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal in a row at some point in the season. Its ridiculous because I usually get about 6 points from 12 but it effects my morale as a team and practically puts me out of contention for the league!

Anybody else had this problem? If not, how the hell do you beat Arsenal?! I've done it once in 4 seasons :(

i had this problem with arsenal on 08 i have the same problem on 09, every season i think its a bug and should be addressed, coming up in my arsenal game second season i have chelsea at the bridge, 3 days later im at the bernabeu then home to man u then liverpool, had a similar situation last season only it was barcelona, who i put out only to find i had man u in the semis and in the league, so that ended my title hopes as injuries started piling up becuse i was trying to play my best team.

same happened in 08, those of you who say it happens in real life, it doesnt, not every season anyway.

i had this problem with arsenal on 08 i have the same problem on 09, every season i think its a bug and should be addressed, coming up in my arsenal game second season i have chelsea at the bridge, 3 days later im at the bernabeu then home to man u then liverpool, had a similar situation last season only it was barcelona, who i put out only to find i had man u in the semis and in the league, so that ended my title hopes as injuries started piling up becuse i was trying to play my best team.

same happened in 08, those of you who say it happens in real life, it doesnt, not every season anyway.

One season in conference premier, when striking from below, I had 6 consecutive away games including cup fixtures. Being a relegation candidate and an underdog in every single away game of the season, that did wonders for my morale. :p Managed to finish the season in 17th place though.. **** happens.

i get it these when im at home i attack them so far beaten chelsea 1-0, Liverpool 3-0 and Arsenal 4-1 only one of the big four to win at the stadium of light was Man u 3-0, thought screw it and attacked away too lost 4-1 at old trafford and 3-0 at stamford bridge, but beat Liverpool 3-0 at anfield and drew 3-3 at the emerites

Archived