F.C. Internazionale Milano

megafan2005

Amazed there wasnt a thread for this team yet

Football Club Internazionale Milano, commonly referred to as simply Internazionale, Inter or Inter Milan, is an Italian professional football club based in Milan, Lombardy and was originally founded in 1908. The club are the only side in Italian football to have spent their entire history at the top tier, where they currently play in 2007–08 as defending champions.

Internazionale, who play in black and blue striped shirts with white shorts have fifteen Serie A titles to their name; only their rivals Juventus and AC Milan have won more. Including the Coppa Italia and the Italian Super Cup, Inter have a total of 23 trophies won in Italy.

Outside of their homeland the club have also had success in European and World tournaments; they won the European Cup in two successive finals during 1963–64 and 1964–65. They have also won the UEFA Cup three times and the World Club Championship twice. The Milanese team is one of the G-14’s founding members, a group that represents eighteen of the largest and most prestigious European football clubs.

Home games are played at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, also known as the San Siro. The ground, which they share with rivals AC Milan, is the largest in Italian football, with a total capacity of 85,700.

Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Internazionale_Milano

FM Inter Milan Information

Chairman Status: Willing to Listen to offers

Finances: Rich

Estimated Value: £77M

Stadium: Giuseppe Meazza, Milan

Stadium Capacity: 82955 all seater with under-soil heating

Training/Youth Facilities: Top/Excellent + a youth academy

Continental Competition: European Champions Cup

Media Predicition: 1st

Source FM 2008

Key Players

Maicon: A surprise success last season with high stats in stamina, strength, accelaration and pace plus the ability to whip in a very good cross...

Patrick Vieira: Solid as always but getting on...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: A fast player with good finishing and great first touch...

Enjoy your experience with Inter and post your updates here icon_smile.gif

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by terrier4life:

Don't take it- he's a top notch right back and amazing right winger.

icon_frown.gif I did and bought Palacio, Huntelaar and ariatolo with the money...

On brighter news debut goals from Palacio and Ariatolo helped seal an impressive 5-3 victory over Roma. Zlatan got the first then crespo then Dejan before crespo and zlatan got hooked off to make way for Aarialo and Palacio (Pen)

Don't worry, Chelsea always make a bid for Maicon. Everyone gets an offer. I sold him too, for about $45M (USD) which is around 22M GBP. From that money, I bought Van der Vaart, Marcelo and Menez. From my transfer budget I also got Clichy and a young CB called Djourou from Arsenal.

So far I'm into mid January in the season, 1st in the league, equal with Juventus. I'd like to make the note that Ibrahimovic and Adriano are absolutely unstoppable as the first team strikers. And using VdV as an AMC playmaker makes this attack easily up there with the best in the world.

Mid November review

-------------------

Players In

----------

Marcelo: £5.5M

Rodrigo Palacio: £12M 15 matches 5 goals 5 assists

Aaritalo: 500K 6 games 1 goal

Klaas-Jan: £12M 10 games 4 goals 2 assists

Daniel Alves: £41M Future transfer Janruary

Players Out

-----------

Maicon: £19M Chelsea

Dejan Stankovic: £20M Barcelona

Budget Adjustment is great......

16 Matches played

43 Goals scored (2.7)

13 goals conceded (0.8)

16 yellow cards (1.0)

1 red card (0.1)

13 matches won!!!!

3 matches drawn!!!

Undefeated...

Highlight so far....

Beating Roma 5-1 In the super cup final a week affter winning 5-3 icon_smile.gif

Table

-----

Top by a point against Juve but ive got a game in hand against them.

Still haven't played Juve and AC though icon_frown.gif

Player Stats

------------

Top Goalscorer: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (13)

Most Assists: Luis Figo (8)

Man Of The Match: Zlatan (5)

Yellow Cards: 3 players (3)

red cards: Burdisso (1)

Average Rating: Zlatan (7.38)

icon_smile.gif

End of January Update

---------------------

Complete list of transfers

--------------------------

In

--

Marcelo - £5.5M - Real Madrid

Rodrigo Palacio - £12.75M - Boca

Mika Aaritalo - £500K - Turun Palloseura

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar - £12.75M - Ajax

Daniel Alves - £41.5M - Sevilla (Valued at £41.5M)

Genero Zeefuik - £1.3M - PSV (Loaned to Wigan)

Mauro Zarate - £5M - Al-Sadd

Havard Nordtveit - £6M - Arsenal (Future Captain)

Total: £85M !

Out

---

Just the ones of note

Maicon - £19M - Chelsea

Dejan Stankovic - £20M - Barcelona

Adriano - £13.5M - Sevilla

League

------

Top by 5 points against 2nd placed AC Milan who I beat 3-2.

You've got some unbelievable stuff there...I don't know how on earth you managed to grab Alves, he was impossible for me. I see you sold Adriano and replaced him with Huntelaar - Not bad, but I would have preferred Adriano, he scores well, but more importantly, he is very good at assists. And Vieira injusred is a big blow icon_frown.gif

Near the end of the season and of course downloaded the beta patch. First couple of matches sucked and got knocked out of the CL because of it icon_frown.gif beat Juve in the first leg semi final and the went oon to 3-4 victory over sampdoria who beat me the last time in the league with Ibrahimovic (40 goals icon_smile.gif )

getting a hat-trick and Hunty (Klaas-Jan) grabbing the other. Best goal Ive ever seen on FM Ibrahimovics last one so well worked one touch passing all the way from the half way line till a Maxwell or Marcelo cross was headed in 6 yards from goal

Minez how is your time at Inter going

I'm at the business end of the season, team is going well. The game started pretty slowly, Ibrahimovic got injured, and we weren't scoring much. However I changed tactics and now Ibra and Adriano score almost at will. We got some big wins over Roma (5-0) and AC Milan (4-0) and now are traveling pretty well.

This season was a kind of test though, so I'm expecting alot more signings in the next transfer period.

End of Season 1

---------------

New Transfers In

----------------

Iniesta - £41.5M - Barcelona (Kak icon_frown.gif )

Robin Van Persie - £18M - Arsenal - (Amazing)

Won the league with a game to spare

Aairatolo is now my starting Left Midfielder (I havent checked but he must have a high PA on my game) Marcelo is now a bench warmer despite being worth £14M and chased by Barcelona

Lost against Fiorentina icon_frown.gif one-nil at home but won the super cup against AC and beat Roma 4-1

Originally posted by megafan2005:

End of Season 1

---------------

New Transfers In

----------------

Iniesta - £41.5M - Barcelona (Kak icon_frown.gif )

Robin Van Persie - £18M - Arsenal - (Amazing)

Won the league with a game to spare

Aairatolo is now my starting Left Midfielder (I havent checked but he must have a high PA on my game) Marcelo is now a bench warmer despite being worth £14M and chased by Barcelona

Lost against Fiorentina icon_frown.gif one-nil at home but won the super cup against AC and beat Roma 4-1

Can i have a screenie of Aaritalo please

Originally posted by jonahno6:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by megafan2005:

here his stats arent amazing since he still is quite young but he is outstanding ive just started a new season aswell so his stats wont be at there absolute peak icon_smile.gif

Looks great, Thanks mate icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonahno6:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by megafan2005:

here his stats arent amazing since he still is quite young but he is outstanding ive just started a new season aswell so his stats wont be at there absolute peak icon_smile.gif

welcome icon14.gif

Looks great, Thanks mate icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wonder if he is any good or infact real in real life icon_smile.gif

He's real alright

http://www.footballdatabase.com/index.php?page=player&Id=747 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers

Ok, just finished first season, won the Serie A, won the Italian Cup (4-0 win over Juve) but I was disappointed with a top-16 exit out of the Champions League, got done over by Liverpool!

Anyway I've been given a transfer budget of around $130M or 70M GBP, so I plan on doing a little rebuilding. Stankovic and Burdisso are also both on their way out, and Suazo another possible sale.

Transfer targets:

-Ever Banega

-Criscito

-De Silvestri

-Quaresma

-Nasri

-Have already signed Aaritalo

-Ustari

And Serbia won EURO 2008!! Stankovic won best player icon_biggrin.gif

End of Season 2 Update

----------------------

Transfers In

------------

RVP - £18M - Arsenal

Iniesta - £41.5M - Barcelona

Wesley Snejider - £14M - Real

Sergio Aguero - £35M - Althetico Madrid

Steven Tayloe - £13.75M - Newcastle

I won The league by 4 points icon_frown.gif Fiorentina came 2nd icon_redface.gif

I won the supercup 3-2 against AC Milan

I won the Italian cup on penalties against Fiorentina

Season 3

--------

With greece wanting me as a manager I am now manager of Inter and Greece icon14.gif

Transfers In

------------

Giovani Dos Santos - Free - Barcelona

Khalid Bouhlarouz - £2.2M - Chelsea

Ismael Aissati - £24M - Tottenham

Giuseppe Rossi - £30M - Villareal

Depends what tactics you use. I already bought VDV for my team and used him as AMC and he played unbelievably well. If you use Quaresma as a right winger, he might do well. If you bought Fabregas he would probably play best in CM or DM, so put him there. I wouldn't buy both Nasri and VDV though (not in the same transfer period).

Where did everyone go in this thread?? icon_confused.gif

Well, here we go again. I was unhappy with the state of my last game, players began to "dislike" me (what the hell?? Vieira!) so anyway when bad got to worse I was sacked after a poor start to the second season.

So, I started again, and surprisingly was granted extra transfer funds. fm0801pf6.jpg

fm0802te3.jpg

Ok, transfers in and out, and League Table. I decided to leave my defense pretty much as is for now, and instead focus all of my transfers on AM/ST positions.

How is everyone else going here??

Wow, it's a great deal of fun playing as Inter.

I won the treble first season, winning the league by 2 points ahead of Roma, the Italian Cup and the Champions Cup with a thrilling 5-3 win in the final.

My team now approaching 3rd season:

internk8.jpg

internk8.351164abff.jpg

Sold a lot of players and hence bought quite a few new, as I'm playing a tactic which actually doesn't fit with the players Inter had at the start of the game.

I've still got a transfer budget of 32 mio and on the verge of selling Samuel for a fee between 12 and 17 mio.

I only really need a new goalkeeper, and I'm looking into Akinfeev as Ustari chose Milan ahead of me icon_mad.gif

Any comments gladly appreciated icon_smile.gif

What an amazing start of the season I've had so far: 1st in Seria A after 11 games, with 10 wins and 1 draw and a goalscore of 32-5.

Also Champions League has been going well. Results in CL so far:

Celtic - Inter: 0-3

Inter - FC Bayern: 4-1

Ajax - Inter: 2-2

Inter - Ajax: 6-1

My players are all performing great and the goals are flying in from all around - except Ibrahimovic who has had trouble finding the net. He just scored 4 agains Ajax though, so I hope he'll start score i bit more now icon_smile.gif

Top performers so far:

Fabregas: 13 apps, 6 goals, 3 assists, 7.54 avr.

Fernandez: 9(3) apps, 5 goals, 6 assists, 7.50 avr.

Aguero: 17 apps, 13 goals, 11 assists, 7.47 avr.

It looks like it's going to be a great season icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Minez01:

I cant believe you got hold of Fabregas?? How on earth did you pry him away from Arsenal?

Well from the beginning of season 1 my main transfertarget were Fabregas.

I didn't manage to get a hold of him in my first season, as Arsenal flatly rejected all my offers and I just didn't have the money to get an offer accepted.

I've been praising him in the media all the time, too, but nothing seemed to work.

At the start of second season I was given 95 mio to spend and since I sold players for more than 40 mio too, I knew that I sooner or later would get an offer accepted.

However, Arsenal kept refusing offers and after they rejected my 60 mio offer I more or less gave up.

I then bid 100 mio just to see if that would make them change their mind, and it did. I had the offer accepted and immediately Fabregas came unhappy that his manager accepted an offer for him.

I then cancelled my offer and praised Fabregas and he became unsettled after a while, and then it was just a question of negotiations. I ended up paying 35 mio upfront, 13 over 12 months and a sell-on clause of 50%.

So, halfway through the season and I'm still unbeaten, leading the league with 17 wins and 2 draws and a goalscore of 54-15.

However, things have been looking a bit shaky lately having conceded 8 goals in the last 5 games. I hope, however, it's just temporary. Fortunately I'm still scoring a lot of goals so I've been able to win my games anyway, excluding a 2-2 away draw against Milan.

Can't really get Ibrahimovic to score, though. He's at 31 games with 16 goals and 9 assists to his name, averaging 7.29. Aguero on the other hand is scoring like there's no tomorrow, now clocking in at 29 goals, 16 assists, 11 MoM and an avr. of 7.69 after 30 games.

Any experiences with Ibrahimovic?

I'm still looking at a new goalkeeper, now setting my sights on Petr Cech but man is he expensive. Chelsea just rejected a 52 mio offer.

Akinfeev is still a target, but he'll cost me 25 mio atleast.

Also looking at a new defender able to play both center and rightback. Sergio Ramos is my first priority but again, a 50 mio offer was rejected. Corluka looks great too, but maybe I'll try signing De Silvestri and retraining him as a CB also. He looks amazing.

I'll probably be needing another DMC/MC in the next summer window as I've been a bit prone to injuries. Vieira has been great but ain't getting any younger.

Any suggestions? Danielle De Rossi would be awesome!

inter's forward is lack of determination,

the highest determination is ibra and only 13,adriano ,suazo, crespo is even worst, so i bought aguerro, rosina(1st season),bojan, giuseppe rossi(befoe that i prefer rolando bianchi because of his 20 determination, buat in real life he failed with man city so i prefer rossi icon_wink.gif)

is quaresma a good player for inter ? he is lack of determination icon_rolleyes.gif

Make an all italian team. Big Grin Wont that be nice? Get italian gem from palermo, udinese and sampdoria.

i try to make that, in my inter 2nd season i already has ustari, toldo, materazzi, barzagli, bolzoni,andrea luci, giussepe rossi , balotelli, they all deserve a fist team icon_cool.gif

and for next season i want to get andreolli and palombo

any recomendation for a good italian left wingback and right wingback with high determination ? because i play catenaccio with 5212 formation icon_cool.gif

Archived