How much money does man city start with on fm 09

tree

I havent got fm09 yet but just 3 quick questions 1. How much money does man city start with ? 2. does the game start before or after the takeover .3 is there any english lower leagues in the game after the english conferance north/south?. thanks in advance

I havent got fm09 yet but just 3 quick questions 1. How much money does man city start with ? 2. does the game start before or after the takeover .3 is there any english lower leagues in the game after the english conferance north/south?. thanks in advance

1. Think you start with around 50 million pound for transfers, but I think you will get the money you need if you ask for it.

2. After the takeover

3. No, unfortunately. Would be fun with even more lower leagues.

1. -

2. After methinks

3. No

I havent got fm09 yet but just 3 quick questions 1. How much money does man city start with ?

The transfer money depends on the goals you set for the team. Maximum is, obviously, if you say you're going to win the EPL. In that case, if I remember correctly, you'll get something like 120M Euros. Next season I got 179M Euros and third season around 160M.

A nice thing: start of every month, if your balance is below 50M (doesn't matter how low) the President will step in and inject more money, raising the balance to around 50M Euros. This team will never go bankrupt. :)

Yeah, the president/owner is an extremely rich man from a rich-oil country. And he's young (30 something). So, unless he decides that it's getting boring, he'll keep on opening his extremely deep wallet.

During last season he stepped in several times and replesnished the club's balance to a total sum of around 250M Euros. Same is happening this season, albeit not to such an enourmous amount (team is getting stacked now, no need to spend as much).

Archived