Crazy Transfers......104 mill!!!!

Irl soldado would never cost more than about 10 mil - regardless of how good he gets....for simple reason that if he has a good season then people will always think 'its just a good season' - young new talent coming through like Hamsik or Bouannotte or guys that have been doing it for years now (ronaldo) could maybe command that type of fee.

It's not really that crazy... If a club want a star player, they have to pay what he's worth to the club. If a club thinks that a player is worth more than £100 mil to them, so be it.

I wondered how long it would be before someone defended the indefensible - why can't we all just admit that it's a bug and politely request it's looked at?

If someone posted proof that Norwich City had been bought out by a giant potato called Colin who planned to turn the stadium into a gothic-themed gay disco, someone would reply to say it wasn't a bug, that it might happen etc etc. It's so utterly tedious.

I wondered how long it would be before someone defended the indefensible - why can't we all just admit that it's a bug and politely request it's looked at?

If someone posted proof that Norwich City had been bought out by a giant potato called Colin who planned to turn the stadium into a gothic-themed gay disco, someone would reply to say it wasn't a bug, that it might happen etc etc. It's so utterly tedious.

Please PLEASE let this happen IRL. I would wet my pants with laughter!! :D :D

Archived