Manager relationships

When interacting with other managers, you often see 'Feels the two of you could become friends' etc., showing what the other manager thinks of you. Is it possible to actually *become* friends? What are the different stages of inter-manager relationships?

When interacting with other managers, you often see 'Feels the two of you could become friends' etc., showing what the other manager thinks of you. Is it possible to actually *become* friends? What are the different stages of inter-manager relationships?

I gave often seen that remark but have yet to actually make a friend, I am sure it is possible, why else would they have it in?

when you become friends with fellow managers, sometimes when you will offer for one off their players they will accept it with a statement saying something like 'its because of my good relationship with XXXXX that i have accepted this offer'. this doesnt happen often i have only seen it once.

i have the opposite with my Bid for walcott due to my bad relationship with manager wenger i have tried 2 suck up to this guy but nothing works he still has a fairly poor opinion of me maybe its a bug that needs fixing because i really want this player and i am offering alot for him

If you praise someone enough and they reciprocate the gesture then eventually you will become 'friends'. For me the main advantage to this is you gain their scouting knowledge, so I generally only bother making friends with foreign coaches who have a different knowledge to me.

i have the opposite with my Bid for walcott due to my bad relationship with manager wenger i have tried 2 suck up to this guy but nothing works he still has a fairly poor opinion of me maybe its a bug that needs fixing because i really want this player and i am offering alot for him

So it's a bug that Wenger doesn't like you and bears a grudge, and can't be sucked up to?

Hardly. :D

What team are you the manager of?

Because if you are at a rival club he is never going to like you.

Archived