do the ppl tht make this game actually know about football

I suggest you watch less TV and go to more games. Go down to your local semi pro team and watch 2 teams who are equally bad play each other. Moreover, watch the managers and the decisions they make, and guess who'll win.

The game isn't realistic because you can't just pick 11 players and watch them win? Ugh.

But football is a tactical game. In real life you dont see managers pick a team and let the players do what they like.

The game has been made more realistic in the tactical sense which makes the game harder and when you win something it is all the more enjoyable

when harry redknapp moved to tottenham and now they have started winning straight away isnt because harry has some magical tactic. The players just needed confident.

If it was all about the tactics managers wont do good for 1 team then bad for another cos they will use the same tactics. Also alex ferguson has good tactics tht if he manager a pub team he will get them to premiership.

Chelsea are top because of the players

West Brom are bottom because of players

If you buy good players for your team on FM you should player better.

im not saying tactics dont play a big part i just think fm have gone OTT

I disagree. In 07 this was true, in 08 and 09 SI have got it spot on IMO.

I agree it is more about players ability than tactics but I think that Si have got it right now. If you have bad tactics, you won't win silverware even if you have good players. You also need experience, the ability to manage morale, to forge a good team spirit.

Don't swear and don't use txt speak either, thanks.

Its not chess its ****in football. Man Utd r in prem cos gd players not tactics

This is ridiculous. Do you not watch the way in which man united play? They are able to quickly and fluently attack because that is how the manager has trained them to play. Without any organization and tactical awareness they would be far less effective

If you think all you need is a team of world class players to get continuous success just look at Real Madrid in recent years

sonic the hedgehog, this is better than 07/08, i just dont think you have to keep changing tactics for every game i feel managers dont do that. il beat top the league 2-0 then with the same team and tactics il lose to bottom 3-1. Just gets slighty annoying.

i think your silly for actually repling, man play like that because they based around there players. with ppl like ronaldo, nani, anderson they aint guna play slow tempo are they. just cos u sit playing fm u think you know about football. my mates uncles twin sisters sons friends grandad is arsen wenger so i think i know

Archived