Unlikely transfers?

Just wondering if its a bug or anybody else has it.

Im with Rangers, just started.

Russian guy comes in and buys the club, pumping alot of money into the facilities but not transfer budget yet.

I just qualified for Champions League group stage.

I sell a player for 5mil pound then go look for some players to buy, my Assman sorts them out and Im puzzled as to why there are so many players wanting to come to my team.

Pirlo

Pato

Kallstrom

Martins

Alves

Aquilani

so forth...mainly EPL players from all but the main 4. But Pirlo?! Whats with that. Before the best player that wanted to come was Tymoshuk.

Either way it doesnt bother me, as it has to be something to do with getting a new owner just wondering if anyone has had it.

Just wondering if its a bug or anybody else has it.

Im with Rangers, just started.

Russian guy comes in and buys the club, pumping alot of money into the facilities but not transfer budget yet.

I just qualified for Champions League group stage.

I sell a player for 5mil pound then go look for some players to buy, my Assman sorts them out and Im puzzled as to why there are so many players wanting to come to my team.

Pirlo

Pato

Kallstrom

Martins

Alves

Aquilani

so forth...mainly EPL players from all but the main 4. But Pirlo?! Whats with that. Before the best player that wanted to come was Tymoshuk.

Either way it doesnt bother me, as it has to be something to do with getting a new owner just wondering if anyone has had it.

I like it, I guess they are taking the Man City/Chelsea example. Not to sure why pato and pirlo would want to play in scotland though, might have something to do with Champions league football.

Thats the thing, i still can only give them 60,000 a week.

Either way its all to do with the new owners, its pretty awesome. Never happened on one of my saves.

I now can have 'No more than 20 Scouts', and '15 coaches', previously it was like 5 scouts. Too bad the match engine is so much harder than FM07 and 08

Even more ridiculous than Pirlo would be if Gattuso would want to move to Scotland.

No, wait... :D

Indeed I guess your team got a reputation boost by the new chairman coming in. That's what I guess explains it. As now you are considered to be a up and coming club, bigger players want to join as they have hopes that soon they might be CL winners with you. Congrats :)

Yeah it is filtered and I scouted Pirlo and those high rated players. They said they would be extremely interested in coming to my club. Had a few offers accepted to see if they would move and they did but never had the funds during the last window to bring them in.

Its a first in my game so Im kind of excieted about it. As soon as Mr.Russian bought the club he said he wanted to make us into a european powerhouse kind of thing, and our rep went up to Worldwide(now just at continental but players still wanna come). I think its a cool feature just my assman has the worst judgement saying Papac should be released in the near future and most players just being decent. I buy a promosing kid and he says I should let him go. I prob buy a new one.

I heard other take overs for Rangers include internal, like Bain taking over, which means no cash injections so I guess I got lucky

Archived