A Letter

Dear Mil£$ Jacob$on,

why don't you put the money down and get this pathetic disgrace sorted

could you please just tell me where you found your testers ?

your a funny man the way you just rob us then hide, you should be appologising to everyone seperately but since i know you dont care about the customers im not expecting anything but lies and excuses

its not the pirates that need stopping its the idiots whos concern is JUST money not actually giving the paying customers anything back for their £30

Yours Sincerly,

Juno123

Dear Mil£$ Jacob$on,

your a funny man the way you just rob us then hide, you should be appologising to everyone seperately but since i know you dont care about the customers im not expecting anything but lies and excuses

its not the pirates that need stopping its the idiots whos concern is JUST money not actually giving the paying customers anything back for their £30

Yours Sincerly,

Juno123

I'm sure this will be sorted as soon as humanly possible, you expect things to be sorted like that?

I don't personally feel that DRM is a great option, but there's definitely a belief at SI that EHM was a great game lost to the black market. For that reason I totally understand the desire to fully protect SI products. Delaying the release date wasn't an option because we had no way of seeing this coming. These problems will be sorted and you will end up with a really good game. We all do appreciate that we're asking for a lot in asking for your patience.

Dear Mil£$ Jacob$on,

Yours Sincerly,

Juno123

If you would like to be a tester yourself and attempt to make a difference on that side of things, then feel free to apply for that job, however i think you'll find the big problems of today wouldn't have had much to do with that

• SI Staff
Dear Mil£$ Jacob$on,

Yours Sincerly,

Juno123

Dear Juno123

As I have said on many other threads, tonight is about getting people's games up and running.

I will be posting a full breakdown of what happened in the last 24 hours over the coming days. The facts are a lot more interesting than the fiction.

If you are having problems getting the game up and running, then please post a thread with your problem, or post in the "still having trouble authenticating thread" and someone will hopefully help you. The systems seem to be back up and running fine, and there are hundreds of people authenticating successfully every minute.

Yours sincerely

Miles Jacobson

Dear Mil£$ Jacob$on,

Yours Sincerly,

Juno123

This is neither constructive or helpful. There are plenty of other threads for you to voice your disappointment. Try to be constructive about it though.

Archived