Please Si help me

I am from romania but i can't find any retailers in this country who will sell fm i mean none

could someone from SI help me out telling me where to look or when the game will come out in my country?

and i don't want to use steam because i'm used to the boxed version

thank you

i don't want shops to sell earlier that's not behind my question

simply i can't find a place to pre order the game or a shop with advertising ex "from 14th or 20th you can buy fm 09 from her XY"

As far as I'm aware, you can buy from somewhere like Amazon.com and you should still be able to activate your game online without any problems. :thup:

so there where no response from si meaning they are working hard or they don't have a clue about romanian release date and shops

SI work rather long hours I think, and the first forum they'll be looking at is the bugs forum. Sega would probably know more but given the amount of crap in the forums and your poor choice of thread title, your thread will be the last one anyone looks at right now.

The game in Romania is being distributed by a company called RHS - formerly known as TNT Games.

I don't know their website but that should help you locate them and find out where they're selling it, and when.

Cheers

Matt

Matt my copy of the game arrived today and I can't play it and I phoned in work sick when I saw it arrived can you please let us play it. I have played the game for years and even some years the pirate version has been out while I sit around like a idiot waiting on my genuine copy to arrive. Reward the faithful paying public and turn the auth on PLEASE!!!

I'm even tempted to d/l CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 2008 demo to pass time.

SAVE ME!

The game in Romania is being distributed by a company called RHS - formerly known as TNT Games.

I don't know their website but that should help you locate them and find out where they're selling it, and when.

Cheers

Matt

thank you very much

Matt my copy of the game arrived today and I can't play it and I phoned in work sick when I saw it arrived can you please let us play it. I have played the game for years and even some years the pirate version has been out while I sit around like a idiot waiting on my genuine copy to arrive. Reward the faithful paying public and turn the auth on PLEASE!!!

I'm even tempted to d/l CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 2008 demo to pass time.

SAVE ME!

Wait until it's released like everyone else then - 14th. Then you can activate it.

Archived