Is this possible?

I started a game with Man City because of money and tried to sign some players..

Aguero, Capel, Luis Fabiano etc but NONE had any intention coming to me..

The weird thing is that Capel for example has 16.000p/w salary and I offered him 140.000 +bounes etc and he still snubed the deal..

I think if this would happen IRL Capel or Fabiano will sign right away don't you think?

not all players are motivated by money, some would prefer to stay at their current club eg. steven gerrard, lionel messi etc.

You're forgetting that Steven Gerrard was ready to leave Liverpool for Chelski for a massive wage packet until he got death threats...

That's why I said about Capel and Fabiano don't think those would be weird moves..And as I mentioned there is a big difference from what they get p/w at their club and what I offer them...

Am afraid the problem is with the reputation..You think you could sign Robinho in Man City in any FM even now with so much money?

You think you could sign Robinho in Man City in any FM even now with so much money?

I don't think there is any chance in the world that Robinho would sign for Man City from Real Madrid in FM if he was still at Madrid. And even if he did, I doubt you would get him for as little as £30-something million :).

You're forgetting that Steven Gerrard was ready to leave Liverpool for Chelski for a massive wage packet until he got death threats...

That's not entirely accurate.

Read his autobiography.

As for the OP - players not wanting to join Man City for money is hardly a big deal, they're not a big club after all.

Not yet anyway.

Their reputation is still quite low.

Winning trophies will raise their reputation over time, as it did with Chelsea over time.

That's not entirely accurate.

Read his autobiography.

As for the OP - players not wanting to join Man City for money is hardly a big deal, they're not a big club after all.

Not yet anyway.

Their reputation is still quite low.

Winning trophies will raise their reputation over time, as it did with Chelsea over time.

Steven Gerrard has also said he hates people who dive.

He's hardly going to say he considered a move to Chelsea through money. He would get death threats (again) by the Scousers.

I don't think there is any chance in the world that Robinho would sign for Man City from Real Madrid in FM if he was still at Madrid. And even if he did, I doubt you would get him for as little as £30-something million :).

Actually if personal ratings (ambitions etc) where set right he probably would. But then again, who woulda guessed :)

it is realistic!! stop complaining there is a simular thread to this somewhere with the other 1000 each complaing about something!

your basically moaning about not gettin players you want with a team that dosent have an amazing reputation, isn't that more realistic! and i would find fm pretty boring if just because you have untold amount of money you can buy whoever you want! the people you are trying to buy probably haven't even heard of man city in real life to be honest. i know you would be moaning if every bid or contract you put in for a player was accepted. jeeez no ones ever happy! lol

Archived