Haven't got the demo, but...

Enj

...have the transfer fees become more realistic?

This was my main concern in 08 and I really hope theyve been brought to a realistic level.

I know its only the demo and things might still be improved and stuff but what are the indications?

Oh, and by the way, I haven't got the demo purely because I am waiting for the real thing and don't feel the urge to download something I'll only play a little bit before it comes out.

Thanks anyways :)

The transfer system seems a lot more realistic. Players that I list are actually all being sold to clubs that need them for sensible fees. A massive improvement if anything else. (I was Fulham by the way)

Transfer is realistic now, but the transer money we recieve is not, Im sunderland becoz I thought they ahve a decent squad and will get a bit of money seeing as though in real life they hve spent 50+ million for the past 2 season but when I began the game guess wot i got for my transfer funds...

2.5 million..

Wot the hell am I meant to do with that. :S

Just to add a bit on...

Is it closer to the actual valuation of the player e.g if a player is worth 5mil and you offer 5mil have you got a better chance of having that accepted rather than having to offer a lot higher?

Just to add a bit on...

Is it closer to the actual valuation of the player e.g if a player is worth 5mil and you offer 5mil have you got a better chance of having that accepted rather than having to offer a lot higher?

I can't remember what Owen was valued at but would assume getting him for around £4m is pretty cheap.

Transfer is realistic now, but the transer money we recieve is not, Im sunderland becoz I thought they ahve a decent squad and will get a bit of money seeing as though in real life they hve spent 50+ million for the past 2 season but when I began the game guess wot i got for my transfer funds...

2.5 million..

Wot the hell am I meant to do with that. :S

You have to remember that the first season funds will have the people they've already signed taken into account.

Archived