the worst you've been done over?

it's nice to reminice about the good (and bad) times. i recall over the years about half a dozen times when i have drawn (score draw) or lost a match when the opposition havnt actually had a shot on target or even a shot! i vaguely remember losing 2-0 against birmingham as my super chelsea. i had bout 30 shots/20 on target and they had 1 shot/ 0 on target. i just love them games, esspecially champions league semi final one's.

it's nice to reminice about the good (and bad) times. i recall over the years about half a dozen times when i have drawn (score draw) or lost a match when the opposition havnt actually had a shot on target or even a shot! i vaguely remember losing 2-0 against birmingham as my super chelsea. i had bout 30 shots/20 on target and they had 1 shot/ 0 on target. i just love them games, esspecially champions league semi final one's.

My bad resulst come when I am expected to win easily because they just sit back and defend. I have often played the likes of Histon and got beat regardless of who i manage :)

my most classic football manager nightmare was on 2005. i was a relativly inexperianced manager back then and i was southampton. i played newcastle in the league and lost 8-0 with my ex-best player james beattie scoring a hattrick.

another classic was when i was villarreal on 2006. i was 3-1 up against real betis and they scored one in the 93rd minuite and the equaliser in the 96th. it turned out that there were only 2 minuites of injury time!

37-0 when i was barcelona with no players on the pitch except keeper which i fink was a bug but was still bad and once i was portmouth in the league cup final 2-1 up with 5 mins to go and arsenal scored two goals to win the game. FM 08 was bugged badly i jus hope FM 09 is nohing like it

I had the Benfica team of regens in the European Cup, winning 3-0 with 7 mins left.

Terry scores own goal 3-1 Chelsea

Cech gets sent off and gives away penalty. 3-2 Chelsea

Carvalho scores own goal. 3-3

last minute shot goes through keepers hands, 4-3 Benfica.

WHAT!?!

Archived