i wants

i read something about plater historys getting the achievments back so that you can see what the compititions your player has won.

1) make it seperate, so that compititions & awards are in a seperate link like:

HISTORY> compititions, awards, injurys, transfers.

2) a trophy room aswell as the club history, that lets you see the trophys you have won for the season. "even if its just pictures"

3) in the player history compatitions link, i want to see little medals at the end of the text, "even if its just pictures" "gold, silver, bronze".

4) also for awards like goldshoe & european player of the year, i would like pictures of those awards or models at the end of the text.

5) & a stadium around the new 3d pitch is a must :)

Why? I can understand the kit generator but if it generated a big pink thing for my team i'd be fuming so I don't really see the point.

lol i was thinking that.

but it shouldnt be to hard for them to set colours ect?.

I want a pink sugar filled ginger bread house but it's just not on the cards now is it.

On a more serious note, kit generator could be a nice addition, if the game was coded with the teams colours and randomly produced a new kit when a new sponser was signed. Perhaps some fake sponsers could be used or just things like SI games and FML FM09 could be used, but there would have to be a very broad so it was not repetative.

i read something about plater historys getting the achievments back so that you can see what the compititions your player has won.

1) make it seperate, so that compititions & awards are in a seperate link like:

HISTORY> compititions, awards, injurys, transfers.

2) a trophy room aswell as the club history, that lets you see the trophys you have won for the season. "even if its just pictures"

3) in the player history compatitions link, i want to see little medals at the end of the text, "even if its just pictures" "gold, silver, bronze".

4) also for awards like goldshoe & european player of the year, i would like pictures of those awards or models at the end of the text.

5) & a stadium around the new 3d pitch is a must :)

basically what you need is more graphic content, which can be added at any period of the game most of us do it using sortitoutsi.com (don't know if it's up and running)

maby the kit badges & logos could be top-layers & the kits bottom-layers. & at the end of the season the game will swap say "rangers kit for evertons" it would still work as the badges & logos would turn the everton kit into a rangers kit & vice-versa.

which in turn means that we get REAL kits instead of those dummy ones, providing thay do it right. lol i wouldnt want the gane swaping the rangers for the celtic haha.

but in theory it shouldnt happen? the game dosnt let 2 teams play a match in the same colours after all dose it.

Archived