Pkm viewer for Ipod touch?

Well, wait a moment...I haven't got it, but I was thinking that It would be nice if someone could develop it.

We could take with us our saved match and watch at them everywhere.

I could pay for an application like that.

What do you think about it?

Well, wait a moment...I haven't got it, but I was thinking that It would be nice if someone could develop it.

We could take with us our saved match and watch at them everywhere.

I could pay for an application like that.

What do you think about it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by higgybaby:

What do you think about me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to get out more icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by higgybaby:

You need to get out more icon_wink.gif

i think this idea has got potentioal, its good i dea to show you mates your 40yard free-kick, or a sending off in the first 2 minutes. but its limited

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daniel Foster:

You need to get out more icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Addicted??.....Me??

And what about you that are typing on this forum at 10 a.m.? icon_smile.gif

I think there's some potential here, could be an interesting gadget.

If I remember well, years ago SI games had the idea of a pkm viewer to let you see saved matches without launching the main application.

Why don't implement such a thing on a cool portable device like the Ipod touch.

I could analyze my matches and my tactic, stopping the gameplay with a finger and zooming in a certain area with two.

Addicted???....Naaaah!!

I think that you should request this in a iPod forum. There are some forums about for modding phones etc so there is probably one for iPod. Otherwise, you could get a program like screen recorder and just make them into DivX files (or whatever iPod Touch plays).

Originally posted by Neji:

I think that you should request this in a iPod forum. There are some forums about for modding phones etc so there is probably one for iPod. Otherwise, you could get a program like screen recorder and just make them into DivX files (or whatever iPod Touch plays).[/quote

Never heard about screen recorder software, I think I'll give it a try.

Thanks for your advice.

Archived