Increase Percentage of Hard-Core fans??

What would the result be if one were to increase the % of Hard Core Fans on the official game editor? Will one be able to sell off ALL season tickets every season no matter what the club's achievements were or sell off ALL tickets for matches even if the club in question is performing badly! Has anyone tried doing this? What was the result?

Thanks! icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by Cohen:

im just guesing but i think it wil have something to do with fans making faster uproar if the results are bad.

Thats what hardcore fans do.

Well, what if your results were excellent? What are the supposed benefits you will get? Is it good to change this % to 100%???

Thanks for replying! icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Blanchflower1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by headshotbg:

It won`t have any effect. As far as I know this has not been implemented in the game engine icon_wink.gif

But there is an option to change this in the official data editor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So? Doesn't mean it is implemented.

Originally posted by AdyTaylor:

A value of <STRIKE>value</STRIKE> zero just means that the value is random though not that it doesn't do anything - no??

But the function itself isn't implemented in the game, so it doesn't do anything. For now it is simply redundant data in the database.

Originally posted by SAFCrhys_keanoFTM:

How many FM games would you have to own in order to be considered a hardcore fan?

Hmmm. I own all of them but actually find the nearer it gets to perfection the more the annoyances erm, annoy me.

The regen problem and the repetitive media are almost crippling faults.

So yeah I guess I'm a hardcore fan. Eight or nine hundred hours per version must rank as quite addicted icon_biggrin.gif

Archived