FA youth cup

Guest mikeytwigge

just wait a few weeks for gods sake. Im sick of people coming on here over the last few weeks asking questions and expecting responses from si. They are working full time to get the game finished and the last thing they need is people moaning on here. How much does it hurt you to wait a few weeks till the game is released then check and if its not on then you could post it as an idea for futureversions of the game

just wait a few weeks for gods sake. Im sick of people coming on here over the last few weeks asking questions and expecting responses from si. They are working full time to get the game finished and the last thing they need is people moaning on here. How much does it hurt you to wait a few weeks till the game is released then check and if its not on then you could post it as an idea for futureversions of the game

+1 on this

If it happens irl then it normally is reflected in the game so it probably will be in FM2009.

The reserves don't really work like they should IRL and I'm not sure the youth leagues do either. Not too sure about the youth cup though. This is an area I'sd like to see improved upon personally

The reserves don't really work like they should IRL and I'm not sure the youth leagues do either. Not too sure about the youth cup though. This is an area I'sd like to see improved upon personally

Hopefully SI are aware of this problem and its been fixed for FM2009.

Archived