Yes, but cool features could be included with this, like - Differant Balls added (with 2D Pitch), Kits added, Sponsorships (e.g. Shirt sponsors, billboards etc... for extra income) and Players being involved off the pitch (e.g. Fan days, Signings, Modelling ;)).

Players being involved off the pitch (e.g. Fan days, Signings, Modelling ;)).

Errrr, no.

If this happened it would be a disaster, you'd have a gimicky game that's more like FIFA Manager, than Football manager.

As for the balls i'm not sure it really matters, at this point in time i'm just grateful we're getting a 2D pitch, i'd rather they improved on more important aspects of the game, like finances, more leagues, refining the way transfer's are done etc.

Well, I'm sure it's only the cover that you'll see Nike on. Imagine a scenario where a newbie to football games is in a games shop and he sees FMH2009 with Nike on the cover. Now, he likes Nike so he thinks "Nike, Football Manager... I'll try that"

:thup:

Im guessing it may just be a simple advert from Nike on the cover. Nike gets exposure, SI get a few pounds and it gives a slight bit more realism to the game. I highly doubt their will be any ingame advertising.

Is it not a sneaky leak telling us we can control sponsors in this edition?

I sure hope that is right. Certainly more intriguing than my answer lol. We will have to get it out of Chris as Marc has too much willpower for us to overcome him before launch day. ;)

Yes, but cool features could be included with this, like - Differant Balls added (with 2D Pitch), Kits added, Sponsorships (e.g. Shirt sponsors, billboards etc... for extra income) and Players being involved off the pitch (e.g. Fan days, Signings, Modelling ;)).

the ''ball'' is gonna be a little dot on the screen, we wont be able to see a Nike design or anything like that on it

Archived