Furthest You've Ever Gone?

In one save file.

Mine is my Manchester United save game, and I have only gone 4 seasons:o

3 seasons before it crashes. :(
Crashes anytime that i try and save, we had a thread on it before, but we couldn't solve it. A few others on here have had the same problem.

Still, its one hell of a ride for the 3 seasons!!

ive never had any that bad

furthest is about 20 yrs with Mantova (Juventus -> Atalanta -> Mantova). i still have the file, might try and complete it some day soon :thup:

in 16th season now, year 2022, after 7 years got Bury to winning the premier league, then the next season finished third with supporters protesting against me and board not happy with supposed underachievement, I was having none of that and resigned. Spent half a season unemployed and amazingly got the job with Man Utd midseason, in next 6 seasons won 2 quadruples, 1 treble, 6 league titles in a row, lost my hunger after that. Took Sunderland job, who finished 18th in the Championship previous season, first season lost in playoffs, 2nd finished top of the championship, the chairmain of supporters club claims I'm the best manager they ever had, happy days. We'll see how i do in the premier league, because the board got greedy again and wants me to finish top 10, if they are not happy with staying up and bottom half finish, I am walking away.

Playing this save until FMH2009 comes out, been playing this career from July and I find longer career game highly rewarding. Will be even better with 4 playable leagues in FMH 2009, bring it on!

The furthest i think i've ever been is 20 season's, that was a long career.

I started at Oxford Utd and got them up to League 1, then got the Notts Forest job, took them from league 1 up to the prem in 3 season's, struggled a bit but avoided relegation in the first season.

Built on that and carried on for another 3 season's with them, establishing them as a top 6 side, winning the Uefa cup was the pinnacle of my carrer there.

After that i got the Everton job and preceded to turn them into a treble winning side, i'm still them on that game but got frustrated after missing out on the Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool job's time and time again.

It's the one thing that really let's this game down, but with the inclusion of multiple leagues and an apparent revamp of the points system, i'm hopeful i can have a 30 season career in FMH09!

Archived