Goalie always playing well against me

Before I start I want to stat this is not about super goalies as I do not believe in that. I am winning alot of games in the past two season and the opposition keepers seem to get an 8 rating quite alot of the time but usually I still win. I was wondering is this just because I create alot of chances because most of the shots on the highlights seem to fly over the bar. Seems a bit strange how many keepers manage an 8 despite conceeding 2 or 3 goals. Anyone else notice it?

I've noticed it too, but I always just assume it's because of the unrealistic amount of chances that I create. In some games I can create 20 chances plus, so the keeper has more of a chance to get a decent rating considering how many shots he has to face.

18 competitive games

Opposition SOT 24 Goals 5 OFF TARGET 30

Arsenal SOT 175 Goals 47 OFF TARGET 195

The opposition keepers have to make save after save and get plenty of practice.

i remember in fm 08 as aldershot in 2 seasons in the premier league(i took them there:thup:) i conceded 74 and 81 goals, but not relegated:confused:, yet my gk got a total of 25 Man of the Match awards in the 2 seasons, and got the best average rating in both seasons

it was nikki bull in his 15th and 16th year at the club, he is at the club now i believe

Archived