Rangers FC in FM2009

baz901

Cant wait for the game to be released and start a save with Rangers, but...

I really hope we aren't let down in the player stats just because we were knocked out of europe early doors! There has been such a big turnaround at the club in the weeks since and hopefully this can be reflected in the game, i.e. quality signings of Mendes & Davis

The last couple of games we were miles away from celtic in terms of player stats and financially!

Do u think the researchers will have recognised the fact that we had an extended UEFA run last year and have also sold significantly, when deciding on our initial transfer budget?

Also our u19 team has been outstanding in the last few seasons and would like to see some of our youngsters with the potential to come through.

Anyone else gonna make Rangers there first save?

Cant wait for the game to be released and start a save with Rangers, but...

I really hope we aren't let down in the player stats just because we were knocked out of europe early doors! There has been such a big turnaround at the club in the weeks since and hopefully this can be reflected in the game, i.e. quality signings of Mendes & Davis

The last couple of games we were miles away from celtic in terms of player stats and financially!

Do u think the researchers will have recognised the fact that we had an extended UEFA run last year and have also sold significantly, when deciding on our initial transfer budget?

Also our u19 team has been outstanding in the last few seasons and would like to see some of our youngsters with the potential to come through.

Anyone else gonna make Rangers there first save?

Is that not because celtic have won 3in a row during that time...reduced there debt to a minimal, manageable amount, while rangers never won a single trophy, and recorded their biggest debt amount in the past 10years in that time?

the selling of players will also not affect your overall budget...rangers spent around 19mil i'm sure this summer, if you add the 9mil from hutton that never was spent in january, plus the 8mil from cuellar that give 17mil, so a net spending of 2mil during the summer was your lot.

Teams cannot be judged 6/7games into the season, but based on the previous campaign on which celtic came out top, so currently celtic are the best team in scotland and will be reflected as such in FM09

about what... ur 'hero's' bombs that ripped through there city...

Shhhh....sweep, sweep

Did anyone on here mention what you are reffering too?

How can you say that someone idolises the IRA as heroes, without actually knowing the person?

Did anyone on here mention what you are reffering too?

How can you say that someone idolises the IRA as heroes, without actually knowing the person?

who brought up manchester?

Oh yeah, I forgot, nobody sings about the IRA at the paedo dome...

Come on guys - keep the political horse **** off the forum.

Anyway, I think this is more a data question than a general question. Might be worth speaking to head researcher for the SPL.

would of been happy for it to be that way... but unfortunately the Vhomit strike and uv just gotta come out fighting

who brought up manchester?

Oh yeah, I forgot, nobody sings about the IRA at the paedo dome...

What has your fans rioting got to do with the IRA?...

And your last comment sums it up, a disgraceful post, trying to point score over child abuse?

think this is who brought biggotry into it.... no?

If you read up, it was politics the poster asked to be kept off the board...not Bigotry (not biggotry)

Admin, do the decent thing and get this thread pulled, and the previous poster banned.

What has your fans rioting got to do with the IRA?...

And your last comment sums it up, a disgraceful post, trying to point score over child abuse?

what does fans rioting have to do with my question regarding FM2009.... anyone?

Least ur honest enough to admit what was going on... BJK.... sweep, sweep

would of been happy for it to be that way... but unfortunately the Vhomit strike and uv just gotta come out fighting

No need for it at all.

Totally uncalled for in response to a perfectly valid post.

Haven't played with Rangers in 08 but did on 07.

Didn't think the stats were too bad in 07.

A fair point though in terms of finances. Although a run in the UEFA cup won't be worth anywhere near as much as the first phase of the champions league let alone getting into the last 16.

I'd expect this to be portrayed in 09.

what does fans rioting have to do with my question regarding FM2009.... anyone?

Least ur honest enough to admit what was going on... BJK.... sweep, sweep

An eye for an eye and the world would be blind.

Your last comments make me sick, thank god for the report post button on these forums and the sooner these forums rid the cancerous posters like yourself who use child abuse to try and point score one over your rivals it will be a better day for all whom use them.

No-one on here mentioned politics until you did!

Scum, bigoted to the core..... after ur lot's little letter to the Irish Government, I think it might just be politics... or does it not suit you today?

If you read up, it was politics the poster asked to be kept off the board...not Bigotry (not biggotry)

Admin, do the decent thing and get this thread pulled, and the previous poster banned.

was responce to 9inarow who brought up bigotry

An eye for an eye and the world would be blind.

Your last comments make me sick, thank god for the report post button on these forums and the sooner these forums rid the cancerous posters like yourself who use child abuse to try and point score one over your rivals it will be a better day for all whom use them.

Havent mentioned it once as far as I can see... just statements which seem to touch a nerve with you so

Scum, bigoted to the core..... after ur lot's little letter to the Irish Government, I think it might just be politics... or does it not suit you today?

was responce to 9inarow who brought up bigotry

So it's wrong to use child abuse, but OK to use murderous terrorism to point score?

I think everyone who's posted political crap in this thread needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

Like i've said previously, the only poster on here who has mentioned terrorism and politics has been the original poster, no-one brought up the IRA until he did!

This thread is an absolute disgrace. Not only does it shame those that started it, it is a sad indictment of the nature of the Old Firm rivalry. As someone who has spent a lot of time in Glasgow and has a great deal of affection for the place, this just really makes me feel sad.

I really hope this disgusting thread gets closed and some infractions get doled out.

Havent mentioned it once as far as I can see... just statements which seem to touch a nerve with you so

peado dome?...BJK? they are child abuse statements, you can't use the fact that many of this board doesn't know what BJK means and i will not mentioned the big lie thats being spouted by most of your support, but they both refer to child abuse, so your above post is lies.

Here the guy only asked a question about rangers. Considering use won the leauge due to us going all the way to the uefa final how can use claim that the stats in the game last year were acurate? hesseldink was better than most of europes best strikers in the game hardly realistic. As for the bigotry ***** he asked if rangers would be better represented this year because we brought in qulaity rather than paddy mcourt and ben hutchinson and that guy mizuno who makes tennis racketsand ***** trainers. it was the guy meeko who came out with the biggoted ****. Anyway were bigts and proud we dot condone peedos or even pl who blow up kids away live in ure warped we world were use r he greaest fans n the world and use r whiter than white. Why dont use go home its over and remember if he had only called te police alan brazils arse would not be sore. well we are the ppl

• SI Staff

Can we keep this sort of crap away from these forums thanks. Please take petty arguments that nobody will win elsewhere.

If you want to discuss the data in the game then use the Data Issues section.

This thread is an absolute disgrace. Not only does it shame those that started it, it is a sad indictment of the nature of the Old Firm rivalry. As someone who has spent a lot of time in Glasgow and has a great deal of affection for the place, this just really makes me feel sad.

I really hope this disgusting thread gets closed and some infractions get doled out.

Do not bring the "Old Firm" into this, one side isnt as bad as the other.

This thread started off decent, until the OP took it a step too far with some of his comments.

Archived