Transfers in Fm 09

Titi

I know there has not been given much info on the transfer system yet. But something I have been missing for years is that when I buy a player you can add loan deals in the transfer deal. You sign a player and one of yours goes on loan the other way. Or if you sign a 17 year old you could make a deal that said he was to be loaned to the club you sign him from. Or to another team. Making two deals at once. Going to club A and say "I want this player to go to you on loan for 2 years to get some first team action" before you go to club B and buy him.

Also I would like to send players for a fixed time to one of the partner clubs. No WP i England, send him to belgium for three years(or how many years it take to get belguim passport)

if you sign a 17 year old you could make a deal that said he was to be loaned to the club you sign him from.

I think this should definitely be included in the game especially since it seems to happen quite regularly in todays game. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see when the game is released but I have a horrible feeling that transfers will not be all that different.

Sounds good, I think SI are implementing season-long loans that turn into permanent deals so it's a possibility.

As for the sending players on loan to feeder clubs, that option was in FM08 if you had a feeder club in the EU. I managed Tottenham and had a Polish team as my feeder club so I sent a few young Brazilians on loan to them.

The thing is, adding these options should have an impact. they should be a viable way to do thinks. If i'm given 100 different options and gimmicks i can use during a transfer negotiation, what use is all of that if i'm just going to end up paying the full fee upfront anyway?

In all these years playing fm, i've never bought a player with monthly installments or per performance fees. It just seems that if the amount you are paying is going to be subtracted from your transfer budget immediately anyway, why bother with fanciness and just pay it all upfront.

yeah i'd like to see both of them implemented, its a bit annoying having to scroll through reserves at the start of every season to find all the players who need wp's and sending them back out on loan. id much rather be able to send them for the full 3 seasons...

It just seems that if the amount you are paying is going to be subtracted from your transfer budget immediately anyway, why bother with fanciness and just pay it all upfront.

If I'm not mistaken, if you pay installments over 18/24 months, not all the fe is subtractd from your current budget; whatever is owed after 12 months is subtracted from your -future- budget, rather than immediately.

If I'm not mistaken, if you pay installments over 18/24 months, not all the fe is subtractd from your current budget; whatever is owed after 12 months is subtracted from your -future- budget, rather than immediately.

I think on 08 it was immediately but on previous CM's/FM's it was from the future budget.

Sounds good, I think SI are implementing season-long loans that turn into permanent deals so it's a possibility.

As for the sending players on loan to feeder clubs, that option was in FM08 if you had a feeder club in the EU. I managed Tottenham and had a Polish team as my feeder club so I sent a few young Brazilians on loan to them.

I know, but I want to send them on loan until they get the second nationality. I had a player when I was liverpool. Moved him to a belgium team for one year loan two times. But the third time he did not want to go. So what I am asking for is pre set three year loan deal or how many years is needed. And that he will return when he gets the other nationality. You could also get reports for each of the years. Showing great progress or if he is not, you could try to sell him to the club he is at the moment.

I know, but I want to send them on loan until they get the second nationality. I had a player when I was liverpool. Moved him to a belgium team for one year loan two times. But the third time he did not want to go. So what I am asking for is pre set three year loan deal or how many years is needed. And that he will return when he gets the other nationality. You could also get reports for each of the years. Showing great progress or if he is not, you could try to sell him to the club he is at the moment.

Oh I see now, yeah that'd be good. I particuarly like the report feedback but I'd like that to be implemented for all loans so you can find out how the player is getting on.

Oh I see now, yeah that'd be good. I particuarly like the report feedback but I'd like that to be implemented for all loans so you can find out how the player is getting on.

I already have the match report, but maby add a monthly or every other month report and a 6 month report.

One thing that sholud be done something about is that when you set reject all offers on a player, all offers should be rejected ofcourse. But also the annoying how much do you want thing should be rejected. The way it is now you have to reject 30 times on some players.

One thing that sholud be done something about is that when you set reject all offers on a player, all offers should be rejected ofcourse. But also the annoying how much do you want thing should be rejected. The way it is now you have to reject 30 times on some players.

couldnt agree more! and they should STAY rejected as well. for some reason they dont as things are now, and you end up getting bids in again after a while. sooo damn annoying! :mad:

that whole 'enquiry' message is SO annoying, hear hear, to being allowed to REJECT all enquiries..

...i remember on REALLY old CM games you could make players 'unavailable' , which was annoying for the buyer, but damn useful for the manager not wanting to sell!!!!

Archived