3 fan days, and its only January

I seem to get them quite often playing at that level, generally the higher up the divisions I climb, the less they happen, TBH I just put it down to the board trying to drum up interest in the club, not necessarily just ticket sales but merchandise too, clubs at this sort of level need as much cash as possible really

I expect this is true to life as well. just today i was at Walsall v Leyton Orient and it was a "family fun day" or the "Bostin Black country fun day", the 1st of this season but i think we had 2 last season. You never hear of the likes of Man Utd, Chelski and Arse-nal having then.

I expect this is true to life as well. just today i was at Walsall v Leyton Orient and it was a "family fun day" or the "Bostin Black country fun day", the 1st of this season but i think we had 2 last season. You never hear of the likes of Man Utd, Chelski and Arse-nal having then.

And the result made it all worthwhile :D

Certianly in L1 and L2 there are quite a fair few fandays going on, we had a few special offers going last season.

And the result made it all worthwhile :D

Certianly in L1 and L2 there are quite a fair few fandays going on, we had a few special offers going last season.

grrr :mad: .. Walsall are still better than Orient :) .. but because it was a fun day,we lost.We always lose on fun days.

• 2 months later...

i was leeds in L1, in my 1st season i never got a single fan day and elland road holds 40000 fans and i was only ever half filling it. now im in the championship and i played stoke who picked my game with them as a fan day :S when am i getting my fan day?

Archived