"live league table"

why is it, on the most crucial of days of the season, the damn league table ISNT live?! neither are the "latest scores"... playing as notts forest, i need to match Birmingham's result in the last game to stay up and send them down on goal difference, and yet, i'm well into the 2nd half playing Liverpool, and their game vs Derby is yet to kick of?! wtf??? other games are being played and updated, just not the ones down my end of the table? now, surely im just being paranoid here....

aside from ranting though, i've noticed that a few times through the season, games around you in the league table dont get updated whilst yours is in progress, but games at the other end of the table do... is there a reason behind this??

Never happened to me. You ARE aware that not all matches are played at the same time in the day, right? Sometimes there are up to three kick-off times a day.

What do you mean by "not updated"? Do you mean that some teams are behind in amount of games played? Then this is naturally because they have in fact not played those games yet, due to clash of fixtures, caused by european competition and the likes.

If it doesn't have anything to do with this, I can't help you. Sounds like a bug then

Never happened to me. You ARE aware that not all matches are played at the same time in the day, right? Sometimes there are up to three kick-off times a day.

What do you mean by "not updated"? Do you mean that some teams are behind in amount of games played? Then this is naturally because they have in fact not played those games yet, due to clash of fixtures, caused by european competition and the likes.

If it doesn't have anything to do with this, I can't help you. Sounds like a bug then

on the last day of the season, ALL games kick off same day, same time, so no one team gets an advantage.

and by behind i mean... i'm playing the 2nd half of my game, whereas some teams, according to the "latest scores" and "live" table havent even kicked off yet.

matthew le god - i suppose it must be down to that, only seems to happen when all the teams in the division are playing at the same time.. its about the only time i ever look at the latest scores!

edit - still doesnt explain why it picked the games that affected my position in the table to leave and processed ones that were irrelevant to me.

Archived