Inspired and uninspired transfers you have made

In my celtic team, signed james mcfadden for 6.75mil...totally uninspired, chipped in for a fair few goals but not worth anything near i paid.

Aliadiere for 500k, truely inspired!...scoring goals for fun and a last minute winner to get me into the quarter final of the CL!

lets here yours!

Mario Gomez for £17.5 million for Werder Bremen was by far my worst signing and one which is now threatening to plunge us into administration because I did the deal over 24 months and he was such a donkey that I sold him for only £8.5 million after 12 months just to get what I could and get him off my wage bill :(

I signed Berbatov for like 32 million. And used him once. It's been 3 years, and he's rotting in the reserves. It was in my second season with the club, they only let me have 12 mill the first season (despite a balance of 90 mill, they were probably just being carefull as I was new) but in the second they gave me a whole lot more. And, you know... you get so much money you just feel obliged to spend it all...

Mario Gomez for £17.5 million for Werder Bremen was by far my worst signing and one which is now threatening to plunge us into administration because I did the deal over 24 months and he was such a donkey that I sold him for only £8.5 million after 12 months just to get what I could and get him off my wage bill :(

lol owned.... that really sucks

I like the note that I sometimes get when I sell a player... stating that Player X joined the club on a $400,000 fee two years ago, but has only played 2 games for the club, costing the team $200,000 per appearance. Glad to see the game points out my mistakes. :)

Archived