FML for the FMO old generation clan players

dogs

Lads you may not remember me but i played quite prominately back when FMO started taking off. Played in the founding Scots Clan Game and modded the forum for a period of time a few years back. Due to baby and work commitments i dropped all for a small exile into the realworld.

I'm back with a vengeance and after being fortunate to beta test the new game i can tell you that the new FML game is ridiculously good fun and if you like online FM gaming, this is where its at.

Anyhow i've still kept in touch off and on with some of the old players especially Steviebod, Gaz, Deano, Stabwest etc and we all decided that it would be great fun if we could round up some of the players past and present who played alot and that we all joined the same gameworld. Chat engine is good and some old rivalries could be renewed, for me personally i always remember hammering everyone with my all conquering livi side in the original clan game, but could i beat Jimbhoys Hibs side, could i feck.

Anyhow Steviebod, Stabwest and myself had a good blether tonight and have opened a facebook entry called

FML Scots Clan Reborn.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27997482126&ref=nf why not come along and join up.

We are going to plug the Gameworld "Keane" that will be the gameworld we are joining, it would great if fellow FMO gamers past and present joined our "plug"

With the way things are with FM Live right now I will wait and then maybe transfer to Keane after these problems are sorted.

Not feart at all, I am 161st in the ranking with a two star team you know. :D

there is an identical thread in the fml general questions Andy, if this topic encroaches the FMO why dont you copy our posts across and delete this thread, was just wanting highlight the thread :)

Surprised at the lack of response from the Scots Clan Oldtimers ' date=' theres still half of them talking crap over in OTF on a daily basis , maybe worth harassing them over there to get their act together :)[/quote']

email was sent out, mainly the current players showing some interest.

Touche!

I may well last 1 day - 10 years, ive not got the all clear yet. But im feeling 10000 times better than i was and normallity (i there was ever one) has come back into life. Except i have to cut grass each day :(

Guest sav112

Shocking I just found this! Bookmarked the Gers page and that’s about all I’ve had a wee read at. Dogs and the Lovechild on the same page all we need is old pa Jim….

Resent the fact that on facebook is say’s “The Tims” I mean that’s just not right, it’s not politically correct not to mention bigoted and more importantly I’m noooooooooo one………..

Love to play again with the lads, but FML I’ve not even sniffed at or read much on it, so it’s a new concept, a bit like the Gers not in the Champions League and I’m lost.

Is it free…………

Hard to set up…….

Do we all play at the same time, which was most of the fun….

Do you still get to watch matches….

All of the general questions FAQ style.

Shocking I just found this! Bookmarked the Gers page and that’s about all I’ve had a wee read at. Dogs and the Lovechild on the same page all we need is old pa Jim….

Resent the fact that on facebook is say’s “The Tims” I mean that’s just not right, it’s not politically correct not to mention bigoted and more importantly I’m noooooooooo one………..

Love to play again with the lads, but FML I’ve not even sniffed at or read much on it, so it’s a new concept, a bit like the Gers not in the Champions League and I’m lost.

Is it free…………

Hard to set up…….

Do we all play at the same time, which was most of the fun….

Do you still get to watch matches….

All of the general questions FAQ style.

Sav just do it!!!!!!!!

OH another thing Sav, you can't get sacked lol

Will maybe join at a later date, just come to say, thats what I love about the old CMO/FMO players, the banter you know will always be top notch! :)

Wish everyone lots of luck until a possible time that I join of course! :D

Guest sav112

Here its £70……a year, and I’m the original tight Scotsman…….and in truth I’ve spent a fortune this month between a car and other stuff so I’ll keep it in mind…..still waiting to catch what this FM09 is all about.

You can't get sacked, now what’s the fun in that! And to think in the original game I never got the sack once from my Cowdenbeath to Airdrie days with a really great side………………..

Here its £70……a year, and I’m the original tight Scotsman…….and in truth I’ve spent a fortune this month between a car and other stuff so I’ll keep it in mind…..still waiting to catch what this FM09 is all about.

You can't get sacked, now what’s the fun in that! And to think in the original game I never got the sack once from my Cowdenbeath to Airdrie days with a really great side………………..

Christ Sav, if an old codger like me thinks he might be able to manage, a young buck like you should breeze it!

Guest sav112
Christ Sav, if an old codger like me thinks he might be able to manage, a young buck like you should breeze it!

Aye but you rent your Husky dogs out at Christmas

nice one dogs, was that the wee bloke that runs FMLbadges.com handy work?

yeah he's pretty good, gave him a small paypal contribtution towards the running of his site £5, and got a badge, wallpaper and strip the same night.

yeah he's pretty good, gave him a small paypal contribtution towards the running of his site £5, and got a badge, wallpaper and strip the same night.

Wish I'd gone for the donation, but being a tight a** fae Hamilton, I'm still waiting!

Archived