Ideas for FM09

Just two little ones :)

1. International teams (e.g England) have three star players in their 'Information' screen. Maybe Clubs can have them too like: Man Utd - Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and Rio Ferdinand..

2. Everyone has their Favoured Personal so why can't we? :p We should be able to pick our Favoured Personal's throughout the game.

1. International teams (e.g England) have three star players in their 'Information' screen. Maybe Clubs can have them too like: Man Utd - Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and Rio Ferdinand.

We have favoured personal already so im not too bothered about that

2. Everyone has their Favoured Personal so why can't we? :p We should be able to pick our Favoured Personal's throughout the game.

I like :thup:

1. International teams (e.g England) have three star players in their 'Information' screen. Maybe Clubs can have them too like: Man Utd - Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo and Rio Ferdinand.

We have favoured personal already so im not too bothered about that

I like :thup:

favoured personel isnt really the same as star players (generally they are similar but its not always true. I like the second idea :)

first one's not a bad idea, but definitely like the 2nd one, should be able to chose a certain number of favoured personnel at the start maybe or collect them as the game progresses...

i think it was in CM 03/04 that players suddenly appeared on your favoured personnel. I remember having Danny Murphy and Milan Baros show up once and i could never work out why! They were both bench monkeys on my team!

i'd love to see it happen, but, like a lot of other things, it would need some sort of control around it, maybe a limit?? if you wanted to add another player to your favoured personnel list you haveto remove 1 which may result in him not liking you anymore?

i think it was in CM 03/04 that players suddenly appeared on your favoured personnel. I remember having Danny Murphy and Milan Baros show up once and i could never work out why! They were both bench monkeys on my team!

I think the point is, you should be the one to choose your own favourite personnel, not the AI. It would be a nice little touch; maybe you'd be allowed to select anyone you like but only say 6 in a career, or one every two years or something reasonable.

I think the point is, you should be the one to choose your own favourite personnel, not the AI. It would be a nice little touch; maybe you'd be allowed to select anyone you like but only say 6 in a career, or one every two years or something reasonable.

You would need to be able to remove them as well, I had a real soft spot for one of my defenders and probably would have added him to my list, but things turned sour when he started demanding more than I wanted to offer and then demanded a transfer to Madrid.

Archived