Two jobs

Just a small question: For the first time i decided to take in international job as well as club but I am still only payed the original wage from my club job from what I can see on the manager profile. Why is this?

Wages aren't considered for international jobs in FM. The profile would only show your club wage anyway.

I think that answers it nicely.

Tbh the wage your on doesn't make much difference, does it? You won't get added job security either.

Thought I'd post this here instead of in a new topic nut has anyone notices especially when its an attacker alone with a defender and a long ball will come out they will both go to head it. If your striker wins then it carries on up the pitch for a sprint where your attacker should win against the lone defender however when they land they seem to just stay there for a couple of seconds allowing other defenders to run past and collect.

This has happened a couple of times and I know you need to collect yourself after a jump to carry on running but it seems ridiculous how long they just stand there and it only seems to happen when its one on one attacker with lone defender.

Thought I'd post this here instead of in a new topic nut has anyone notices especially when its an attacker alone with a defender and a long ball will come out they will both go to head it. If your striker wins then it carries on up the pitch for a sprint where your attacker should win against the lone defender however when they land they seem to just stay there for a couple of seconds allowing other defenders to run past and collect.

This has happened a couple of times and I know you need to collect yourself after a jump to carry on running but it seems ridiculous how long they just stand there and it only seems to happen when its one on one attacker with lone defender.

Its wierd that you posted this in this thread but would that not just indicate they fell to the ground and have to get up again?

What's this got to do with having multiple jobs ?

I have had this problem for 2 seasons now and most of the time the outcome doesn't please me.

OH I HATE WHEN......in Fm 08 I was manager of Portugal as I chose to manage them and I was winning everything and tohught it was too easy and was ready for a club job too. So i applied for a couple and media replied and said sokmething like this:

Unemployed Manager ANDRE wants to beocme manager of __________ .........................but it sounds like its sheer desperation, sometinhg along those lines!

FIRST OF ALL I WAS EMPLOYED AS MANAGER OF PORTUGAL AND SECOND OF ALL I APPLIED FOR SOME SMALL SECOND LEAGUE TEAMS TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN AND IT SAID THAT I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH EVEN THOUHG THAT I HAD WON EVERYTIHNG FOR PORTUGAL!!!!! what!??? Lolz

Archived