PPMs - Do other players recognise them?

There is a hidden PPM

"Likes ball played into feet"

Unless other players recognise this PPM what use is it?

It shouldn't take long for players in the same team to learn that it is pointless to keep playing high balls to a team mate who can't jump. I have yet to see even the more intelligent/best passers make allowance for this in FM, whether the player with the poor jumping attribute has this PPM or not.

So:

a)if other players don't recognise PPMs what is the point of this one?

b)if they do, why doesn't this one work?

c)why don't players make a point of keeping the ball low when passing to a team mate they know well, who can't jump?

Surely your tactics would help with this; play short passing, no through balls or if a target man you can set to 'play to feet'.

I am sure that the manager can make tactical decisions to get the ball to his feet ... But surely the players should know this without having to tailor the tactics to ensure that they play to his feet. Maybe he likes a direct passing game, and maybe using him as a target man is not what he wants .... the team mates should still try to hit him in the feet, if they know that he has this PPM. Even if it is hidden from the manager (why it would be, is a mystery to me), one would assume that he told his team mates to play him in his feet.

I am sure that the manager can make tactical decisions to get the ball to his feet ... But surely the players should know this without having to tailor the tactics to ensure that they play to his feet. Maybe he likes a direct passing game, and maybe using him as a target man is not what he wants .... the team mates should still try to hit him in the feet, if they know that he has this PPM. Even if it is hidden from the manager (why it would be, is a mystery to me), one would assume that he told his team mates to play him in his feet.

You read my mind sir.

Archived