How many replay matches they lose

Reading through these threads i keep coming across people who replay games they lose .

I was wondering how many actually do it as that to me even for important matches and cup finals kind of makes it all pointless . Thats part of the game to me losing matches and saying right next time we are going to win even when you are swearing during the match and screaming at how bad your side suddenly is or getting injuries to key players that ruin your season .

Yeah, kinda takes the challenge away from the game.

I know that when I miss out on the league by 1 point, because my team took it too easy in the final fixture, I want to come back stronger next season and wipe the floor with those who pushed me all the way in the season just gone. Not keep reloading the game until I win...

Each to their own though, i guess. If some people get enjoyment from never falling short because they constantly reload, then it's their right to do it.

Never done it, and I'm sure I never will. It takes the fun out of the game. Like the idiots on FIFA who go Real Madrid/Barca evey online match. "Look at me, I can score a hat-trick with Ronaldo". Well done you.

I do it when I tune tactics. When I am happy with it, I never do it. On a rare occation I do rage-quit, but since I don't save before and after every match, I often lose both one and two matches before the one which caused the tantrum. I usually do something else after that, to calm myself down (like shooting mutants with ridiculously large guns in Fallout), so I don't actually "reload" until the day after. Bad results are never cause of a rage-quit.

Well, if the game (or opposition) ever screws you over with 8 long-term injuries to key players and you lose the Champions League Final 1-0 maybe you will reconsider. I know I did!

Sounds pretty realistic IMO, with players getting injured more and more as higher fitness levels are demanded....

So why did no other team in the league or my CL final opponents (Man City) have similar injury woes? And why was it only starters, when I have a big squad you would think a couple back ups and fringe players would get injured, but it wasn't the case.

If Man City can beat me once, whats wrong with making them do it twice?

I have plenty of Champions Cups in the cupboard (15 or so? w/o reloading, if it makes a difference), I was just feeling sore about all the injuries, and wanted the season to end on a positive note.

Sounds pretty realistic IMO, with players getting injured more and more as higher fitness levels are demanded....

Archived