Didn't like the approach.....

I am more than a little tired of the lack of relevant responses to this comment from rivaal managers.

I have just thrashed the opposition 6-o & the manager (Felix Magath) comes up with the fatuous comment "I didn'tlike his approach....". So, instead of the dross I have to respond in the current options, when is FM going to give me the option of saying "Well I just took your team's pants down & thrashed their backside, so I really wouldn't expect you to like my effective tactics; by the way, I really love your tactics!".

Please!

Sometimes the rival manager will say 'he (me) will think twice about making comments in future." When I never speak to the press beforehand. That gets my goat.

I noticed that as well. There's a few weird bugs in this game.

Player reactions are weak generally throughout the game & it needs someone to sit down and sort out more appropriate ones.

Another example is "Player wants 1st. team football ..... might move to get it" where the only strong reaction is "I'll decide if you stay or go." Got to give us something like "I pick the team, not you & I suggest you concentrate more on traning, than moaning, if you want to get into my 1st. team."

These changes have been needed for years & are surely not rocket science to implement; I wish FM would address them.

It is a bit half baked. After thumping a bottom-of-the-table side by 3 goals, my newly-promoted side sit in mid-table. The defeated manager then starts saying that he does not think that my side will stay up. The AI manager in question needs a reality check, when it is his side that are almost certain to go down...

I signed a new forward who scored a debut hat-trick; brilliant! I tell him "You were really good in front of goal..." and he comes back with "We have different standards, I didn't feel I played well...". This is a great example of an absolute BS response.

Nothing new really...

All the media interaction listed in this thread has been reported last year, and the year before, and the year before the year before... Nothing changed.

While we patiently wait for SI to tweak it, all we can say is ignoring other managers' comments and learn how to "play" the private chat minigame...

Archived