Pundits In FM

will there ever be this function bought back in when people in the game - proffesional pundits like gary linekar, venables, hansen, mark lawrencen, comment on your progress as a manager back you or knife you in the back. doesnt nessosarily have to be match of the day pundits could be favourite personnel or club icons at a club doing it?

exactly sure this used to happen in championship manager they also offered you the chance the be a pundit during world cup and euros, based on what you said depended on whether or not you increased your reputation or decreased it.

Maybe a feedback section somewhere were they actually critique you.

There's a feedback system already but it has no detail and provides no atmosphere.

revamping this to have morale affects or change attributes of supporters or the board towards you could be Interesting. Such as, Legends back inexperienced manager. Players trust increases (leading to improved effect of team talks for example) and Fan base has more patience towards you.

It could be incorporated into an expanded media section. Pundits, and being one yourself on occasion (high reputation, and no international manager -> world cup / euro cup?). Could be nice.

I'd prefer they sort out long shots first.

Everyone set to 'rarely' and, yet, my players still think it's okay to shoot from 30+ yards (none have that useless PPM either).

Good to know everyone's keeping to the topic at hand :lol: But this would be an interesting feature especially considering currently, you don't feel too immersed in the game. It's all still very superficial.

I'd prefer they sort out long shots first.

Everyone set to 'rarely' and, yet, my players still think it's okay to shoot from 30+ yards (none have that useless PPM either).

thats becouse your tempo is to high, your time waste to low and your players lack good passing options, with other words, its your lack of understanding of how the ME works that leads to this, not any kind of bug or such

Archived