is it possible to take over valencia b team?

I managed Real Madrid 'B' side Castilla and was brilliant. Loved it apart from we were not allowed promotion to La Liga depsite finishing second in the Second Divison.

Work with a load of youngster, dont bother with transfers other than dumping players in the 'C' squad.

hiya i started again with cardiff city is ther any players you can recomend i sign too win the league and my current team is marshall mcnaughton dawson turner wallave jai gunnaeon

lallana whittingham and up front ive got miller and simon cox

I managed Real Madrid 'B' side Castilla and was brilliant. Loved it apart from we were not allowed promotion to La Liga depsite finishing second in the Second Divison.

Work with a load of youngster, dont bother with transfers other than dumping players in the 'C' squad.

valencia dont have a c team, only b...

hiya i started again with cardiff city is ther any players you can recomend i sign too win the league and my current team is marshall mcnaughton dawson turner wallave jai gunnaeon

lallana whittingham and up front ive got miller and simon cox

Look or post in the Good Players and Teams forum for help with this please- not in unrelated threads in here.- thanks

Archived