"If you don’t believe you can win, there is no point trying to make it then"

Vipertitan

Decided to start another one as i thougt i went to big club too early. My aim is to start off as an unemployed Manager and aim to become the best manager of all time.

Here's my initial setup1.Here's is my player database

Brazil - I've always been a fan of football here I'll be looking to manage there later on in my career.

England - this is where I intend to start and build up my career, I'm planning on managing a number of English clubs before even considering moving abroad.

France - I managed here beforeand won champions leauge with lyon on football manager 2007.

Germany - I'm planning on spending some time in this country at some point.

Italy - I'll possibly move here at some point love there style football.

South Korea - not being able to manage an Asian national team frustrated me in my last game, so this should give me that chance.

Spain - I'm bound to end up here at some point.

wales- hopefully at some point I'll get a chance to move here later on in my career and test

using the 12.1.1 update with real name fix and compititions file, my player cout was 53000

i will be adding the following leauges later in my save.

Argentina-2, Portugal-all, Scotland-all, Holland-2, Usa-mls,Russia-2, Australia,1. South Africa-1

My Manager Overview My personal information

doverwelcomesing.jpg

dover.jpg

In what is literally a dream appointment, I have been offered the job at local club Dover Atletic.

This is what the league currently looks like, for a club that has a media prediction of 3rd.

This our current team the should be challengeing for promotion with a midia prodiction of 3rd but some how they are not hopefully i can change that this season and try and rebuild for next season.

dover.jpg

Dover Athletic - Blue Square Bet South - 2011/12

I took the Dover job and picked them up from the foot of in table to chance of promotion.

League Table

League Positions Graph

After a poor start we found ourselves climbing and eventually challenging for promotion rather than relegation.

Playoff semi leg 1 -Dorchester it was a good first leg which looked like we win but lost 1-0.

Playoff semi leg 2 - We had to have penetly shoot out to see who went threw we won 5-4.

Playoff Final -Eastleigh in what was an open game witch any one could win we came out on to with with ten men we had a nice 2-0 win to seal our promotion

FA Cup - not the greatest of cup runs. we played Tonbridge Angles and got beat 3 0

FA Trophy - Great Wakering we got beat by non league team.

Squad 1Squad 2 -

- for this division we have a avragesquad, but we might need to add to it to avoid the problems with tiredness.

Transfers - there was not much of clear-out will be at start of the season.

Key Player Profiles

George Purcell - this was my most exciting signing, and my top scorer.

Kudus Oyenuga - a decent return from the second striker.

Matt Johnson - great stuff from the midfielder.

Andrea Zola - he was signed on free and he was injured in first game but when came back he was quality.

Glen Southam- a decent season from this guy for his ages is good player.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
2011/12   Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet South    4TH              Won in playoffs,

I've signed another one year contract, so I'm determined to get this club promoted to the football League before i leave.

dover.jpg

Dover Athletic - Blue Square Bet South - 2012/13

Last season I took the Dover picked them up to win promotion so i wanted to stay up this season and we did just that.

League Table

League Positions Graph

FA Trophy - We were rubbish here again.

FA Cup - not the greatest of cup runs. we played bad again.

Squad 1Squad 2 - i honestly thought we had decent team to stay up and we did in the end.

Key Player Profiles

Chris Perry - this guy was a rock at the back solid.

ConnorClifford - Bought in for back up did decent job when called upon.

George Purcell -Another good season from him.

Henry Beswetherick -Product from the youth team

JamesWalker -back up forward got decent return from him too.

/Mikhael Jaimez-Ruiz -My only decent goal keeper i had at club.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
2011/12   Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet South    4TH              Won in playoffs
2012/13   Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet premier    20TH             none

dover.jpg

Dover Athletic - Blue Square Bet South - 2013/14

After last season poor start i wanted to have decent season and we managed to stay up.

League Table

League Positions Graph

FA Cup - Did bit better than last season not by much though.

FA Trophy - Did ok got beat by an own goal.

Squad 1Squad 2 -

he squad was rebuilt and we managed to do a bit better than last season witch i wanted.

Key Player Profiles

Luke IAnson - one my best players at the club.

Michae lDAgostino - got him on free transfer was solid.

Mikhael Jaimez-Ruiz - A bit of a better season by him not by much but improvement.

Mikhael Jaimez-Ruiz - A bit of a better season by him not by much but improvement.

NatT aylorl - Another one of my free transfers had decent run form.

Career Overview

2011/12  Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet South    4TH              Won in playoffs
2012/13  Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet South    20TH             None
2013/14  Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet South    18TH             None

download-1.jpg

Rochdale -League Two - 2014/15

this was a new era in my new club took a while to get into my stride and took a while for my players to get used to the way i wanted to play and we did ok in the end.

League Table

League Positions Graph

FA Cup - 2-0 defeat to Wycombe ended our cup run this year

Carling Cup - Did ok here.

jhonstons Paint - Did ok here.

Squad 1Squad 2 -

Transfers -

Transfers2 -had to do two screenshots for this

Key Player Profiles

Jason Kennedy - one my best players at the club.

Lee Novak - Top Scorer wants to leave though.

Dale Eve - This was my no1 keeper and thought he did ok but bit more i

improvement.

Nicky Adams - the creative force of the midfielder.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League              League Finish    Achievements
2011/12  Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet South    4TH   won in playoffs
2012/13  Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet South    20TH            None
2013/14  Dover Athletic         England    Blue Square Bet South    18TH            None
2014/15  Rochdale               England    League Two                17TH          None

Archived