How lower league team is picked for promotion?

Hi. I would like to see my favourite lower league team to promote to playable division. Using FMRTE i've changed its reputation, players CA, finances and some other elements to match top of first division or even highest division standards, but after end of season other teams (less reputable) has been promoted.

Is it completely random or maybe partially random, picking from the most reputable available teams? Is there a way to help any team to promote from lower league to playable one?

Hi. I would like to see my favourite lower league team to promote to playable division. Using FMRTE i've changed its reputation, players CA, finances and some other elements to match top of first division or even highest division standards, but after end of season other teams (less reputable) has been promoted.

Is it completely random or maybe partially random, picking from the most reputable available teams? Is there a way to help any team to promote from lower league to playable one?

If you're starting a new save it's far easier just to use the official editor to swap your team for one in the league that you want it to start in.

If you're starting a new save it's far easier just to use the official editor to swap your team for one in the league that you want it to start in.

Yes I agree with this..... You could also load up the un-official data for 8 tier UK leagues to if you fancied a bigger challenge with your team.

I'm using it and I edited out 6 teams from the Evo-Stik div. 1 north then replaced them with 6 teams from the villages close by here. I'm now playing the game as one of those villages and so far it's been an excellent 'save' with no problems that I've seen caused by adding the data.

I'm afraid im several years in my game, so i need to try using fmrte to achieve this :)

Currently im playing with 2 main leagues + lower league and i just want to lower league team promote to second league (named first division).

Ok, im gonna push the reputation a bit higher and hope for miracle at the end of season.

Thanks.

Archived