Is there a way to view pending contract offers?

I've successfully negotiated a transfer with a player and just received the confirmation message in my inbox where my options are "Accept, Delay or Cancel." At this point, I want to double check the contract terms to make sure I'm happy with the salary and length of the contract. It used to be that you could highlight the transfer in the transfers window and it would show the salary at the bottom of the screen. Can I see this information in FM 2012 anywhere?

On the transfer centre, there's a little arrow on each offer that opens a "tooltip" that should show this information.

OK, I see the arrow. However, it only shows the details of the transfer, not the details of the contract. I want to see the salary I offered, bonuses, etc.

OK, I see the arrow. However, it only shows the details of the transfer, not the details of the contract. I want to see the salary I offered, bonuses, etc.

No, there isn't (I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago). It's completely unhelpful, you'll just have to keep a note (on paper or something) of what you offered to who.

I'd like to hope it would be patched, but who knows?

This is really strange, especially as in FM10 that information was fully available. (can't say about FM11 as I skipped that)

Especially when saving between making the offer and having to take a decision one is very likely to forgert about contract details.

Big :thdn: here :(

Surely you pay attention to the contract your offering players before finalising the contract?

I do, but there are times when you make so many offers that it would help being able to compare the conditions before you make a decision.

Also, this may seem incredible to some heavy users, some people at times save and exit the game and continue playing only after some time has passed. I haven't touched my solo save now in 3 weeks and I have no clue what terms I may have offered to a player now.

Even more, this is annoying because IT WAS IN THE GAME BEFORE. Seeing a useful feature being removed is just disappointing.

No, there isn't (I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago). It's completely unhelpful, you'll just have to keep a note (on paper or something) of what you offered to who.

I'd like to hope it would be patched, but who knows?

This could and should be patched, in my opinion. It's an easy thing to fix and it would be very helpful. Is there anything I can do to bring this to SI's attention more directly?

I'm sure the SI people have read this :)

However, I'm slightly surprised that so few people participated in the discussion which may lead them to believe that in all seriousness this is not a big deal :(

Really hoping this comes back into the game. It's been a very useful feature.

Archived