22 year old starter out on Int'l duty with U-23's....missed 14 straight games so far

I am playing with a young star CB from Mexico and hes been with his U-23 team for around 2 months now and has no signs of coming back. The competition he originally went on ended over a month ago. There hasn't been any of games that I've seen that they've played but yet hes still list as "With the Mexico under-23 squad".

What is goin on here????????????

this has happened to me several times. most recently my starting keeper was called away to play for the US-23 and when i took over the Main US squad to free him up he rejected my c all up to the main team! it is appalling. havent heard when a possible fix might occur.

I had this issue with Van Der Vaart on my first ever save! He left for International duty with Holland while no one else was there for the whole pre season, he didnt miss any proper game time but he wasnt fit enough to play for the season. He only returned after the next set of international games so maybe that will be the same case with you? But if he has missed 14 games I would presume that you have already had another set of international matches

this has happened to me several times. most recently my starting keeper was called away to play for the US-23 and when i took over the Main US squad to free him up he rejected my c all up to the main team! it is appalling. havent heard when a possible fix might occur.

just a thaught but if it's u23 level is it a case of him disappearing off for olympic qualifiers and not returning, if so he might return anyway after the olympics. i know that's stupidly long to wait but if so at least he's due to come back at some point instead of eternally being stuck on duty.

I am experiencing this for the first time with my star U-21 French striker. I didn't realize it was a problem when he left over the summer, but the U-21 team hasn't played a match for 3 months, and now he has missed the start of my season; including my start of the Champions League. After 2011's bug with withdrawing international players NEVER being called up again, I wouldn't have imagined this coming up. I wish I still had a free FMRTE to fix the problem, but taking over the international coach must be my only option.

Archived