Game will not launch

just wait and give it some time to proceed. if you feel you are waiting too long, just turn off the MAC for 2-3 minutes, load it back up and try again. You may also not realising it but clicking it time and time again so its loading up twice.

Got same problem. But I'm on windows 7. Left it plenty of time to load but nothing happens. Go on to task manager then close it then error 41 message comes up. Tried everything! Any help?

Have you tried deleting your cache & settings folders? Instructions here and here. Let me know if that helps.

Have you tried deleting your cache & settings folders? Instructions here and here. Let me know if that helps.

I have just loaded 2012 and it won't run. Error code 55. I do not have Avast or thretfire it just goes to stem and says loading 1% and nothing more. This steam internet to load the game is annoying and not neede .I will most likely return the gane and go back to FM2011.

martin

Load Steam

From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.

Select the Local files tab and click the ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’ button.

Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Got same problem. But I'm on windows 7. Left it plenty of time to load but nothing happens. Go on to task manager then close it then error 41 message comes up. Tried everything! Any help?

I had this message too, and then I found out that Win 7 didn't find my video card at all (brand new harddisk, new Win7 installation). Once I downloaded Nvidia drivers the game started just fine. The message is nonsense (to me). Check other local stuff related to running the game and don't be frustrated about Steam stuff!

• Administrators

Okay what anti-virus/spyware scanning software do you have installed? If there's a conflict which there occasionally can be we suggest uninstalling the anti-virus (make sure windows firewall is on so you remain protected) and if the game now runs we know there's a conflict. Let us know, thanks.

Archived